Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats about the Gambling, when Bitcoin is going up? - page 4. (Read 2531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I think (most) people will adjust the amount they bet as the price of bitcoin changes to maintain whatever their current level of play. In other words, they will bet the same fiat value they usually do, but the the amount of bitcoins they do it with will change depending on the price.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
People think that their investment in bitcoin has made them profit as it goes up, but that's just not the case. They have to stop thinking in fiat terms, but in bitcoin denominations.
Yeah you dont need to relay for the price of bitcoin while you are gamble. because anytime price of bitcoin can reduce or increase.. its unpredictable.. so there's no effect while we are gamble bitcoins..

If you never withdraw bitcoins to other fiat currencies then what you said it true. But what I think is price of bitcoins will matter to everyone because at the end of the day people want to withdraw for personal use and I don't think they will keep bitcoins forever without converting unless they want to lose everything to gambling house.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
If bitcoin price is rising it can not effect the gambling plays.. the majority of gambling is to give entertainment to people.. if you are lucky you can also make a profit.. provably i just playing just for fun i am not relaying in price of the bitcoins..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Bitcoin price rise is a positive sign for everyone interested in gambling. How can you not be happy to bet less BTC and earn more money in the process?
In addition high BTC price will advertise our digital currency among people - potential gamblers - as great medium which can be used to power anyone's gambling needs.

It is a Win-Win situation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
People think that their investment in bitcoin has made them profit as it goes up, but that's just not the case. They have to stop thinking in fiat terms, but in bitcoin denominations.
Yeah you dont need to relay for the price of bitcoin while you are gamble. because anytime price of bitcoin can reduce or increase.. its unpredictable.. so there's no effect while we are gamble bitcoins..
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
when BTC ride , I gamble with very careful . Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Sometimes I wish the Bitcoin gambling sites were displaying the Bitcoin value in fiat so I would know what the current amount of Bitcoin I am betting with is worth because for the past couple of days I had to constantly check with a Bitcoin price tracker in order to calculate my betting unit sizes according to my bankroll. But if Bitcoin continues to rise so much in price I may stop betting with it and move to alt coins or probably stop betting crypto coins altogether and move back to betting with fiat.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
gambling remains as usual for me. but with the price increase, I have more passion for getting money from gambling Smiley

Use very wisely and gambling until possession possession of yourself so that when you make gambling, Only the existing in mind you victory without regard to strategies that want to achieve victory. If you only have possessed 100% you will undoubtedly experience a defeat and a chance to profit from the price of the BTC up just a dream!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You know in these days Bitcoin is going up.
So when bitcoin's price growing up than the users of bitcoins feel very exciting and
So i want ask when Bitcoin going good than have any affect on Gambling?
Is it Gambling also growing up?

For me, as a gambler, it's not affect my gambling and my bets. Maybe i reduce my minimum bet because the price of bitcoin so, i can reduce my bet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
gambling remains as usual for me. but with the price increase, I have more passion for getting money from gambling Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
So when bitcoin's price growing up than the users of bitcoins feel very exciting and

if by growing up you mean people gamble more bitcoin then i think it is the opposite. people will gamble less because bitcoin is more valuable now.

but if you mean gambling is getting more popular then yes it is because of bitcoin too but not because of the price rise.
legendary
Activity: 1442

I really dont see much correlation to price of bitcoin affecting gambling.

I personally started betting with cash again once bitcoin started moving as
I didnt want to risk my bitcoins when I saw they were rising.
Activity: 154
I also don't understand the question if gambling is going up, but as on my self point of view if BTC price are increasing which is most commonly the effect of the halving and china's economic distress and a lot of total gamblers invested some of their $ for bitcoins and will sell it later for a higher price then those total gamblers that earned their profit will probably gamble their money for a possible doubling of it which in total increase the users of gambling sites.

And those gambling sites will earned a profit from those gamblers as most commonly they always lose, Like me, it is so seldom for me to win a game.
If you understand that bitcoin is going up, so why you not understand that gambling in going up? if you can't understand so should read the other threads, may be they all have strong mind than you. 
But i m clear my point that bitcoin price is going up mean( increasing), so thus gambling is also going up mean ( increasing), mean, what affect on gambling when bitcoin price is in high place?       
Activity: 182
I also don't understand the question if gambling is going up, but as on my self point of view if BTC price are increasing which is most commonly the effect of the halving and china's economic distress and a lot of total gamblers invested some of their $ for bitcoins and will sell it later for a higher price then those total gamblers that earned their profit will probably gamble their money for a possible doubling of it which in total increase the users of gambling sites.

And those gambling sites will earned a profit from those gamblers as most commonly they always lose, Like me, it is so seldom for me to win a game.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I don't quite understand your question about Gambling going up.
But regarding bitcoins, it's going up probably (not entirely sure) by the halving which will be anytime this July.
This will probably not affect gambling that much because the gambling sites would just probably continue to operate on their usual daily basis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

It probably attracts more people to gambling since now you can make more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
bitcoin prices doesn't any effect for the gamblers and they will still gambling even though bitcoin prices down or rise up because i think the gamblers will never thinking about bitcoin prices and they will thinking only how to gambling with good results and won
If you are a gambler, then the chances of you looking to only see good results are negligible. Its always about the stash and how to grow it . Thats what motivates a gambler. Else all gamblers would just be betting pennies to not care about their stash.
legendary
Activity: 1652
bitcoin prices doesn't any effect for the gamblers and they will still gambling even though bitcoin prices down or rise up because i think the gamblers will never thinking about bitcoin prices and they will thinking only how to gambling with good results and won
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
i dont think that bitcoin price give impact or any effect for gambling industry,bitcoin gambling is always growing and not depend on bitcoin price,not matter how much bitcoin price drop or going up,gambling stay grow,maybe just some people stop playing gambling because they rather to safe their bitcoin.
I think there's an affect for the price of bitcoin in gambling your bitcoin because they are fixing their capital first in usd not in bitcoin because bitcoin right now is high for me i dont spend to much in gambling because of the price of bitcoin right now and i think it will increase more so it is better to hold hit and use few them in gambling to try my luck..
Pages:
Jump to: