Pages:
Author

Topic: What's behind ETC ? why some consider it a better escape from ETH ? - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
One of main things about ETC & ETH: The supply of Eretheum Classic is restricted while the supply of Eretheum is not.
Eretheum Classic is mined and is intended to be a store of value. While there are projects using Eretheum Classic as their foundation. Their volume will necessarily be limited by the fact Eretheum Classic has set a limit of 230 million tokens.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I think it will pass if fork falls down for a very short time. Standard fork move.
Wasnt the fork already done ? and if not, what will be after the fork ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
I think it will pass if fork falls down for a very short time. Standard fork move.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
It is not a competitor at all, the price grew because of expected new updates from the etc developers and also some media outlets trying to fomo about it, i hope etc will come up something solid soon.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi !

I've seen ETC pumping all the week, and whattomine suggesting it's more profitable than ETH for the whole week and now it reached $37 ($24 last week).

So i'm asking what's really behind it ? is it only simple speculations or is it really a competitor of ETH, would you convince me there's perenity in ETC ?
Pages:
Jump to: