Pages:
Author

Topic: What's causing the run up in price $330-$380 right now? - page 2. (Read 1103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I think people are slowly buying up coins to benefit from the block halving rally, that they think will come soon. That plus the good sentiment are probably the reason behind this uptrend.

I know Chinese exchanges have a lot fake volumes on high volume days, but right now it's beyond insane. Huobi's 24H volume is sitting at 1.4 million and OKCoin 800K, while Bitstamp is only having a 14K volume. It's pure madness. Bitfinex is the only decent exchange that is able to somewhat keep up with their 24H volume sitting at 95K.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I personally think that November was simply a month full of market manipulations and still till now ... It went till nearly 500$ last time and now it's pumping once again without any apparent reason , the only explanation is that there is some manipulations by the big exchange (chinese most likely) .
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
it was the same when we were between 230 and 280, exactly the same thing, but with a two instead of three as the first digit

there where no news and the price increased, news bring a very big pump, but this does not mean that we need news everytime we face an increase...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I've seen the price go up before in response to news but this time I don't see any news that could cause the price to move up so much lately in the last week.

Anyone have any ideas?

In the past these run ups usually have a run down on the other side but the price ends up higher than it was at the start of the run up.

Do you think this will happen this time?
Pages:
Jump to: