Pages:
Author

Topic: What's Crypto innovation for you? - page 14. (Read 7849 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:07:10 PM
Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?

I seriously thank the one who innovated bitcoin and crypto platform. I was about to question this. The best platform i ever came across and yes thank my friend for introducing this to me. We do have many ways to earn bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This innovation helps so many here in different ways. We have guys earning in this forum without investment and with investment like trading, gambling, bounties, campaigns and etc. Utilyze them and earn as much as you can. The best innovation for anyone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
September 10, 2018, 04:22:02 PM
North Korea having to follow the rules of an anonymous cryptographer in order to mine $200 million of a digital currency.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/05/north-korea-may-have-made-much-200-million-bitcoin-according/

North Korea counterfeiting the $100 bill to cheat the world reserve fiat money system.
https://www.businessinsider.com/counterfeit-supernote-found-in-south-korea-2017-12

This is Crypto innovation for me, plain and simple. Everyone has no choice but to follow the rules.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
September 10, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?
Pages:
Jump to: