Pages:
Author

Topic: what's dragging the bitcoin price down? - page 3. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The thighs that affect the price of anything, I think, demand and supply. Last few months btc price was falling. I think due to taxation rules it was happening. And Yes, Warren Buffett's statement s have an effect on demand of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
From my perspective i think if bitcoins buyer are not interested to buying bitcoin then automatically bitcoins price will fall down and if someone manipulates the market then also price will be fall down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Buffet and gates are the reason why bitcoin decreases it's value in the last year right and today the reason behind that decreasing value is those people who are spreading some FUD about bitcoin after that people that heard that FUD will going to panic selling that's why it decreases.
Activity: 122
 Bulls are controlling the market. Too many people now are interested in rate around $10k. Bad for traders, but good thing in general. It brings trust back and so the investors. Warren and Bill are just old haters, don't think they can affect the rate significantly
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Again, those attacks coming from Warren and Bill does have effect, however I believed that its gonna be short live just like what we have seen in the past. The only thing that really saddens me is that the timing though. When we making a good progress and a significant growth in the last month of so, and even making a break out run to $10,000 this 2 billionaires suddenly charging in, changing the complexion and the sentiments of casual investors resulting in the price going to $9000. However, I haven't seen any FUD that has long and lasting effect on that market. Even Jamie Dimon's attacks didn't pull the price that much in his ensuing FUD, but instead the market quickly rebounded and we all know what that we hit all-time-high after his aggressive actions toward bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is a volatile dragging cryptocurrency and this volatility is a veryy common nature of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is on a drag and I think the reason behind this is every negative news about bitcoin. Besides the whates also take part in making the market inconsistent. The ban of crypto in many countries and prihibition in advertising in many sicial sites dragged the price down. The the price is increasing gradually and will soon reach a satisfactory level.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Maybe there are many people who has less knowledge about cryptocurrency, for that reason what happens, if they here any nagitive news about cryptocurrency they become worried and stard panicking which take them towards wrong decision. very sad.

Those are the newbie investors who just rush on to sell whenever they hear any bad news or rumor regarding bitcoins and then just sell to cut short their losses which drives it down. And unfortunately they come back and invest all over again and the cycle continues.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Really don't know what is the exact reason! But i just want to stop reading analyst articles! They always say that bitcoin will hit 30-50K USD But the reality is totally different!
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
There were lots of factor but it all points out to people's decision on why they should investment. Mainstream media really has the big part on this, if they continue to make news that is not bringing good image it will make the demand lesser. Another factor is the Fud, this makes holder panic and eventually release their coin.
Activity: 294
Maybe there are many people who has less knowledge about cryptocurrency, for that reason what happens, if they here any nagitive news about cryptocurrency they become worried and stard panicking which take them towards wrong decision. very sad.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
There are also a great deal of good news, I think that right now there is just not enough momentum to start new bull run.
We are still in crashing market, I believe it will be some time before we see the new bull.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Each of their words has value in the market and economy.
Why Gates is starting to be in the other side while being on bitcoin's side before and he's actually bullish with it.
Wait.. that article says Bitcoin = BTC.X? What?
Activity: 238
Well, some of the facts stated here are true. Though it seems to be related , Bitcoin was never related to stock market. There are people who still have faith in Bitcoin and will continue to invest in it to achieve bigger success.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
From my understanding Microsoft is under development process of their own blockchain and has been developing azure, then why they were trying to suppress bitcoin. These people might consider it a fun to reveal statements and enjoy the outcome in cryptocurrency as it is speculative and react to news into circulation.
Activity: 182
Obviously those manipulator of the price are the responsible in all of this scenario. We can't blame them that's how they play the game and that's their job. No one can stop them, but I'm praying that one day those manipulator will no longer take effect in the market
Activity: 56
Sooner or later, China will return to the crypto-currency market. This will happen when the capitalization market is used to a $ 1 trillion and bitcoin will be traded on large American exchanges on an equal footing with classical financial assets. They will understand that this is very serious, electronic money as a liquid commodity. This is a matter of a medium period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, both billionaires' view of cryptocurrencies has an impact on retail investors. This might be the main reason behind it.

However, some market analysts have noticed that bitcoin price is correlated to the stock market. Analysts are starting to use Dow Jones as a predictor of how bitcoin price will move.

What's dragging the bitcoin price down?

How do you think?
They both are business men who most times sees bitcoin as a threat to they business due to the fact that bitcoin is becoming even more popular then the Microsoft and what have you. The main reason behind bitcoin fall in price is low demands base on the fact that bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply, so when the demands get low the Price will fall.
Activity: 132
I think the occurrence of bitcoin reduction this year is a lot of issues circulating among users that there is a ban on digital money trading or kryptocurrency which raises concerns of many parties and there are crackdowns from other regulators
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
very much the reason for bitcoin prices to decline. Although there are no fundamental factors that trigger this weakening, the parabolic growth experienced by this market slows down at some point. A number of negative news have hit the price of digital assets in the past week.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
FUDS, there are so many of this that going around the community.
PANIC, many people do believe in FUD and people get panic and sell their coins just to get out of the situations which is wrong.
i hope people will get into their minds and have their own research and decision.
Yes.I agree on you.The FUD and all the negative media updates can really pull down the btc price.Whenever this happens,most of the people particularly the newbies consider panic selling as a way not to lose too much.But it will only contribute to the price dropdown.
Pages:
Jump to: