Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats going on in Binance Smart Chain? - page 3. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
First it was pancakeswap, venus, bunnyswap, now it is burgerswap and juld. What's going on?I know blockchains are vulnerable and all. But I noticed that the Binnace Smart Chain has been under severe attacks recently. Is it because of low number of validators leading faster transactions or what?

It's because BSC is a cheap chineese copy of ETH.
They couldn't copy most of the security protocols so they just left them out, leading to what you see here
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
Blame the projects team not binance smart chain, there are too many crap people pretending to be experts in the blockchain field but they know nothing, a real project should know the existence of hacks and attacks and also be fully prepared to avoid falling victims, it's why we have platforms like CertiK and also bug bounties
Activity: 234
Merit: 35
Moon.win
Don't expect the impossible, thinking that a new smart contract project can't be a victim to hacks is impossible this is reality, few projects don't even have qualified team members but because crypto speaks money they are all looking for their own way to fill pockets
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
That means you are saying about those exchanges are  victim of hacks? Your words are meaning like that.

Hackers always target the trending platforms and which is basically build recently. Because new platforms has always some vulnerabilities, and they don't miss the chance to attract them.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
...But I noticed that the Binnace Smart Chain has been under severe attacks recently. Is it because of low number of validators leading faster transactions or what?
It's not the BSC network that's under attack but the platforms built on top of it. Do not mix them up. Put the blame to the project developers who made the codes that were exploited by the attackers.

It's the same thing when platforms on ethereum chain are exploited. You don't put the blame to the miners and the thousands of nodes running the network.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
When the exchanges get popular and start to trade more assets, those become highly attractive to the hackers and crackers. At this point, they start to find out the vulnerabilities and any loop holes to get into it. Hence, the administrators should always eliminate possible attacks by strengthening the security levels. No matter how well their exchanges perform, one such incident will do a huge damage, not only to that exchange itself, but also to the growth of the crypto-market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
 First it was pancakeswap, venus, bunnyswap, now it is burgerswap and juld. What's going on?I know blockchains are vulnerable and all. But I noticed that the Binnace Smart Chain has been under severe attacks recently. Is it because of low number of validators leading faster transactions or what?
Pages:
Jump to: