Pages:
Author

Topic: What's going on there? - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 08:44:57 AM
Hello!

I'm really confused, whats going on with BTC price?
It's supposed to go down as people already got their free BTG after the fork but instead it rised to 5.8k?
I believe its related to whales but there's something here I couldnt understand.

Don't be afraid if the bitcoin was going down because everything was going down and no fixed price or value and we this fluctuating no exact price just because value of bitcoin was depending on the economy of each country and the investor that as we observe a few days was continuously increasing the value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
October 27, 2017, 08:39:50 AM
You can not expected something that will sure go in with your way when it comes to bitcoin because unexpected things will always sure to happen to bitcoin and this one here is unexpected, because on the last fort after the it is calmdown the value went down with it but right now we are seeing strong hold over the value and I think many are still holding with their bitcoin and changing their acquired BTG to BTC that is the sure explanation to this but in a deeper context I can not add more than anything but that.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 08:35:12 AM
Hello!

It's supposed to go down as people already got their free BTG after the fork but instead it rised to 5.8k?
I believe its related to whales but there's something here I couldnt understand.
I am confused how some guys here think that bitcoin has to go up or it has to go up in specific time. What do you think about those who bought bitcoin when it was 6000$ just to get 1 BTG did they made profit out of it? Or did they bought bitcoin at that price, they've sold BTG for 200$(or maybe they didn't sold it yet), bitcoins price fall down to 5400$, now it is 5800$ in my opinion lots of people actually lost money with this.
This is why I absolutely don't care about forked coins. It's not worth the trouble or time... And it also resets the holding period for taxation, which is bad if you ever want to diversify back into stocks or buy a house.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
October 27, 2017, 08:31:11 AM
Hello!

I am confused how some guys here think that bitcoin has to go up or it has to go up in specific time. What do you think about those who bought bitcoin when it was 6000$ just to get 1 BTG did they made profit out of it? Or did they bought bitcoin at that price, they've sold BTG for 200$(or maybe they didn't sold it yet), bitcoins price fall down to 5400$, now it is 5800$ in my opinion lots of people actually lost money with this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 27, 2017, 08:30:17 AM
How'd you come up with that idea that bitcoin would supposed to go down because of the fork and some who get their BTG's. I don't think that just because of that wannabe Bitcoin would be the reason that bitcoins value would fluctuate and goes down.
You are the one who couldn't understand it, BTG would be dump in just a week because those people who got some of it will really sell it. Bitcoin will keep on rising if some of its users wouldn't be the same as your mindset.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 08:20:42 AM

it's supposed toHuh??

what does that even mean? did you see the future drop in bitcoin price in your magic mirror showing you the future?
Well, the drop has happen already when the price got lost around 1000$ in a moment on the day after the fork. You must be didn't notice that. So, those one who wanted bought as much coins as they wished and now the price is continue to climb up Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
October 27, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

it's supposed to?!!
what does that even mean? did you see the future drop in bitcoin price in your magic mirror showing you the future?

some idiots started some FUD campaign that bitcoin is in a bubble, blah blah, bitcoin winter is cumming, blah blah, bitcoin will die,... but all of that was FUD. they wanted to buy cheap coins when the weak hands sell their coins out of Fear. there was never any actual thing going on.
and you should try to not listen to these kinds of stuff anymore and try to come up with your own speculation about bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 08:01:41 AM
Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: