Pages:
Author

Topic: What's going on with Bitcoin Cash? - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3
April 03, 2019, 09:48:02 AM
Yeah I know all that, the question is why is it outperforming? If there's no reason for it to, it could crash down like a house of cards. I feel pretty secure knowing that regardless of what happens in the world my btc will be worth at least 3k, with other coins I'm not so sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 09:43:18 AM
Bch is one of the best promising altcoins.bch market gained over $30 billion in just 24 hours.BCH rose a massive 50% overnight to add $100 to its price.BCH network has added a whopping $1.5 billion to its overall market capitalization in the last 36 hours.Hopefully bch is one of the best gaining cryptocurrency over the world 
April 03, 2019, 07:13:29 AM
Why is it your favorite coin? Everyone else on here seems to hate it?
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 03, 2019, 07:13:09 AM
Bitcoin cash is my favorite coin that is why i am investing 30% and i am happy to see the bitcoin cash increasing the price in crypto market and i believe bitcoin cash will reach $500 as soon as possible. Bitcoin cash showing the good start.

Probably the increase just were influenced by Bitcoin spike.  If you look at CMC, you can tell, almost all altcoin sync with the uptrend of Bitcoin.  It further escalate with the reply given by NeuroticFish regarding BCH (BCH/USD pairs) contract launched in Huobi.  BCH guys are known clever when it comes to marketing, probably they emphasized this event and luckily it was sync'ed by the uptrend rally of Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
April 03, 2019, 07:05:08 AM
Bitcoin cash is my favorite coin that is why i am investing 30% and i am happy to see the bitcoin cash increasing the price in crypto market and i believe bitcoin cash will reach $500 as soon as possible. Bitcoin cash showing the good start.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 03, 2019, 06:57:49 AM
As far as I know, there is no big reason behind it. Pump due to the increase of bitcoin. I always pay attention, bch shows a good increase in every btc increase. Looks someone supports it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 03, 2019, 06:50:03 AM
it is not used anywhere, if anybody told you otherwise they were trying to fool you into buying this shitcoin so that they could dump it on you. if you can easily take a look at its empty blocks and see it for yourself.

as for the price, currently that bitcoin is rising every altcoin is getting dumped. that is not surprising. you have to wait for the bitcoin rise to stop or slow down so that pumpers can start pumping altcoins. then you have to get lucky and they choose BCH for pump sooner.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 06:46:52 AM
I am not a fan to Bitcoin Cash, but i know it's a coin that also has the tendency to grow, but i still believe there are some other coins that are better of than it. That it pumps, does not mean it will not dump.
You should perhaps try to know the reason behind the pump. t could be as a result of the general market uptrend.
April 03, 2019, 06:31:34 AM
I'm no expert trader here, but I think a couple of things could happen- BTC could settle down around 5k, bcash gives up most of its gains, but stays higher from what it was. Btc continues to skyrocket, Bcash may continue to outperform, BTC plunges, Bcash plunges even further. The odds don't seem good. The optimistic take I supposed would be it jumps to 400 to 500 filling the gap.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 03, 2019, 06:23:56 AM
Bitcoin had a nice spike. But even that may be either the start of a recovery or a bull trap / "Bart Simpson" graph.
BCash is a speculative altcoin. Sometimes it gets pumped for no real reason. Well, I also don't like BCash, historically, but I find it less predictable than even XRP.

Edit: and XRP is the most known speculative asset imho
Edit2: I've just read this, which may (or may not) affect Bcash price https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bch-contracts-is-to-be-alive-on-huobi-derivative-market-on-april-5-2019-5127607
April 03, 2019, 06:16:41 AM
I did buy some, but I honestly don't know much about it (I know it's origins of course) and I've read it is used a bunch in Japan, but I don't think that is new news. What is causing this pump, and do you expect it will last? I feel quite comfortable holding btc and Dash, for some reason I don't feel comfortable holding much bitcoin cash except for the short term, what do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: