Pages:
Author

Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
August 09, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?

Will,everythings will shock of  what happen of bitcoin now in the exchanges market,have a huge dump and we dont know exact explanation why its taking a huge plunges now,and where is those bullish market  thats we waiting for,thats why,so therefore in my own investment i still be in hodl and not selling position,because if you doing sell now all you can achieve a great loosing of your investment.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
Yes!!!
I will not sell !!
I keep it !!!
I believe the future Bitcoin will come back stronger !!!
If I sell now I will lose capital !! Smiley
So I decided to keep it and hope Bitcoin will be strong again !!!

Yes. BTC Mining too..now 0.001 day for 2 s9..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

I think the current trends are affecting Bitcoin movements very negatively at the moment. However, I would not agree for you to sell any of your coins, especially Bitcoin, because right now, such move would not bring out anything good. I say that because there is a big chance that you have bought those coin in a price that could not see a return if you sell your coins now, especially since the market is not doing good. Like most people would say, the better move to do is still to actually be patient and wait out the bad situation to improve.

Right. And it will go up anyways. That's the plus side of volatility for you, anything that goes down will likely go up. It's just a matter of time and if you're willing to hold for it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 12:08:04 AM
Yes!!!
I will not sell !!
I keep it !!!

Instead of selling bitcoin for the low price it is always better to hold them because we have seen many down falls from the January. So it is always good to hold the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is falling. Now the market is in a bloodbath and it is not the right time to sell if you have more money now it is right time for investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 09, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

I think the current trends are affecting Bitcoin movements very negatively at the moment. However, I would not agree for you to sell any of your coins, especially Bitcoin, because right now, such move would not bring out anything good. I say that because there is a big chance that you have bought those coin in a price that could not see a return if you sell your coins now, especially since the market is not doing good. Like most people would say, the better move to do is still to actually be patient and wait out the bad situation to improve.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
Yes!!!
I will not sell !!
I keep it !!!
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 11:48:43 PM
What will happen to bitcoin? The price of bitcoin yesterday is 7,000, I think bitcoin will quickly recover, as well as they will soon have more investment of investors than will be more and more acceptance for bitcoin payment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 08, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
the price of bitcoin is now destroyed again, and also the price of bitcoin is not stable, if we invest it might lose a lot, the price of bitcoin is very bad and the price is very fast.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
the price or value of bitcoin is always changing and the change in value from bitcoin is difficult to predict, now bitcoin has decreased and is followed by other altcoins, keep patient don't panic with situations like this, use it to buy if you have more funds
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
now is btc is low range I think btc going 3000 line and not a good day crypto world all hopes are down
Activity: 12
August 08, 2018, 08:13:56 PM
HODL.

I am very sure that the price will go up a lot sometime soon.  Cool
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 06:33:03 PM
You can see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply in the past few days and there is no sign of recovery, bitcoin prices have made the price of altcoin fall very deep and the current market is in crisis. Crisis is very heavy when 99% coin are bloodshed, the market is showing very bad signal. So I think you should not trade at this time.
Activity: 518
August 08, 2018, 01:01:14 PM
when trading I will sell coins that I have when the price of coins is high and I have made a profit but I will hold and wait if the price of coins is low and I have not gotten profit and I believe that the bitcoin will definitely be high again

Definitely the price of bitcoins will pump up again after a few months because people are always investing so all we need to do is wait or invest even more today in order to earn a huge amount of profit when the market price pumps up again.

For now the price of bitcoin dump again after increase so this can be our way to buy more bitcoin while the price is falling down again. So we can hold many bitcoin and earn more profit when the price pump again.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 08, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
To decide Bitcoin is a Plunge, what are your facts? As we know the crypto market is a highly volatile investment it has the market fluctuation effect & who blindly follow the market for a some period of time can decide even a BITCOIN is a scam. Since it's inception BTC is holding the position of the leader of Ctypto Coins & Many of them profited out of it with some trading strategy or by simply holding. Those who have a good knowledge & practice in the market generally holds their assets. It depends totally on your education & level of strength to hold. Emotions plays a huge role & who can survive living with another source of income will be survived in this crypto space. Most important things comes up with huge patience & sacrifices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
I think bitcoin now shows the price before Althingi. Most likely, now bitcoin will fall to 5000, then there will be a sharp rise and we will go to the goal of 20K  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 08, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
I think there only one explanation about bitcoin price and market downtrend. Bitcoin and others crypto currency need to be approved in more countries so it can become more popular to the publice, too many rules to slow crypto grow now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 08, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Nobody can know the reason why BTC is down so let's wait for the market to rebound, and now the market is still falling, buying is the most reasonable.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
when trading I will sell coins that I have when the price of coins is high and I have made a profit but I will hold and wait if the price of coins is low and I have not gotten profit and I believe that the bitcoin will definitely be high again

Definitely the price of bitcoins will pump up again after a few months because people are always investing so all we need to do is wait or invest even more today in order to earn a huge amount of profit when the market price pumps up again.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
we are gathering here lot of experiences and by that we are gaining also the most of the best that we may ever have to do for and some people wanted to have the best that they can be , we are here controlling ourselves on what we should ever have to do next.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
August 08, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: