Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats happening with Binance/WazirX - page 2. (Read 380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 25, 2021, 11:19:28 AM
It's fine now. I just sent some money to my wallet, instantly gets deposit .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 24, 2021, 10:27:25 PM
I was really astonished to find out so many people complaining about the deposits recently. Some people said their deposits were not credited since 10 days.
Few had problems with their withdrawals and some had KYC issues. Many said that folks at WazirX support were not very supportive.
The delay of 10 days are exaggerated, there was a delay of 6 hours for deposits and the issues was pinned by the team in telegram. There is no delay for withdrawal, the only issue you face is the bank server issue if there is a failed transaction and if that happens it will take a couple of days or more to sort the issue depending on the bank as they usually reverses these failed transactions manually.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
February 24, 2021, 02:28:24 PM
Well it's not WazirX alone. The same is happening with Coinswitch Kuber as well! It seems that there are some issues with UPI payment gateway and it's not something that these companies can do. I have been following Nischal's twitter account for this.

https://twitter.com/NischalShetty/status/1364177041969483776?s=19

So expect the matter to run for few more days before the banks can fix the issue!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
February 24, 2021, 11:57:44 AM
I am a member in the Wazirx Telegram group and while reading one of the announcements today I saw the people commenting on the announcement.
Most of the members were complaining about how their deposits were not credited to their accounts and calling WazirX and Binance a scam.

I was really astonished to find out so many people complaining about the deposits recently. Some people said their deposits were not credited since 10 days.
Few had problems with their withdrawals and some had KYC issues. Many said that folks at WazirX support were not very supportive.

I really thought WazirX is the best exchange till date but I guess things are turning around these days.

Below is a screenshot of people complaining about their issues.

Telegram link : https://t.me/wazirx
Pages:
Jump to: