Pages:
Author

Topic: What's happening with ripple? - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
Let's leave the aspect of criticism aside, we will only observe the trajectory of the graphs and analyze some of the fundamentalism of the situation. In the first place its supply is very suspect, but still does not generate impact, another factor is the beginning of December 2017, "the bomb began", and finally, the entry of large banks and institutions, what can we conclude with this? Incredible or not is top 3 with $ 0.92.
Activity: 204
February 09, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
Theres nothing about this coin,its a centralized coin that is why these bankers can easily pump this coin whenever they wanted to then will dump when they already took profits,you should stay away from this coin if you really dont want our community to be destroy by these greedy bankers.Theres a lot of coin out there which is better than this centralized coin you should do some research for you to know which is worthy investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
February 09, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
Ripple will eventually recover. I don't think of ripple as a long term investment, because being centralized is a huge dealbreaker for me, but in the short run, there is quite some money to be made off of ripple. I had bought low, back when the price was $0.42, and have sold some at about $3.2, and I'm waiting for the price to go back up again.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
February 09, 2018, 03:32:43 PM
Ripple was pumped like crazy and created some kind of a mini bubble. The price went up to 3$ which was so unreal, that I don't know what were people thinking when buying for 3$.

Ripple's price now is real in my opinion. I don't think Ripple's prize will grow much in the next couple of months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
February 09, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
Almost all altcoin drops they bitcoin does so If you are planning to invest in ripple better do so but do not invest much because I think this will pump only after few more months, so it is good for long term investment, same with ethereum though all of them are unpredictable still investment on alts are risky but will give a good return.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
Hello everyone good evening to you and have a nice day...
I am so excited about ripple but now unfortunately its down trend amazed me..!
Do you guys know anything about ripple why its going down as the other's are keep going up i believe in their project but just today m so curious about its chart on trading platform...
Any thoughts on this ?
Seems like there is a heavy but healthy correction in progress. I mean: You could see this coming, because price went x30 within a few days...
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
February 09, 2018, 03:20:45 PM
Do you guys know anything about ripple why its going down as the other's are keep going up i believe in their project but just today m so curious about its chart on trading platform...
Any thoughts on this ?
Because XRP's price is being manipulated by the bankers,it is a centralized coin which bankers created to protect their future assets because cryptocurrencies might replace the banking system and the fiat or the physical money which you are using in daily life.They want to secure the bank's future using a cryptocurrency,if i were you i wont invest to coin because there is so much manipulations with this coin!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 09, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
I used to buy and invest in a ripple when it costs $ 3.5 USD, seeing the downturn and market movements that continue to decline, I decided to cutlose at a price of $ 3 USD, and I feel lucky now

Well I had been through similar situation but the only difference was I bought it when it was around 50 cents and I thought of selling it at $3.5 but ended up selling at $2 because of dump.

Now we cannot say that which coin will be bumped more in the market when all the coins are dumping and fluctuating more in the market. Please invest again on the ripple you will find the more value again in the market.
We may not sure that you will get the same bump again or more than that but looking on long time focus you can expect the bump more in the market in future so try to hold it as much as possible.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
Any thoughts on this ?

Ripple is abomination of crypto-currency. Centralized.
If you look the graph for past 70 days, you will see that smart money pumped and smart money dumped it. The negative tendency was expected. XRP went from 10B to 120B.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
Activity: 175
February 09, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
Ripple is sleeping now. Wait next 6-12 months to see its all time high again .
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
February 09, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
I've heard somewhere that experts call Ripple the biggest disappointment, I think it was well planned hype and marketing.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
Despite tough Chinese regulation regarding the cryptocurrency Ripple the issuer of XRP coins is entering the largest Asian market by signing an agreement with the Hong Kong-based payment service provider LianLian International. Under the agreement, LianLian will use the xCurrent solution to handle cross-border payments.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 09, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
I used to buy and invest in a ripple when it costs $ 3.5 USD, seeing the downturn and market movements that continue to decline, I decided to cutlose at a price of $ 3 USD, and I feel lucky now

Well I had been through similar situation but the only difference was I bought it when it was around 50 cents and I thought of selling it at $3.5 but ended up selling at $2 because of dump.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 11:39:36 AM
Any thoughts on this ?
Sad to say but the fall will continue because the lst bull run was so high and the bankers are still waiting for the others to sell their coin a very low cost. they are also doing it now  on bitcoin so expect that this Ripple is one of the pump and dump coin by them.
Activity: 726
February 09, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
Ripple should have a great year. It's still in the top 5 without the coinbase advantage. Hell it took second place recently on just a coinbase rumour.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 09, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
Ripple is a joke. It's not even a cryptocurrency, its' centralized and connected to big bankers, STAY AWAY
Activity: 252
February 09, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
I was never a fan of XRP in the first place but I also suggest, don't panic sell. Why it is falling? I cant really say but maybe big investors just took their profits while they could and ran.

Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 09, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
There are other coins that have some level of centrality but were useful, and/or doesn't compromise security by allowing any nodes taking absolute control.
E.g. BTC (in terms of mining shares) or XLM (in terms of who can run the nodes; although distribute cloud nodes, ran on personal computers/mobiles, can also be a possibility in the future).

Ripple on the other hand is completely and utterly centralized to the extreme; where the company itself runs the node -- where you have to trust them.
I see no diff with say putting your coins on an exchange, etc. in this instance.
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
Besides it being a centralized piece of shit coin idk whats going on. Crypto is about decentralization ripple is trying to work with all the big banks if thats what your into join the ripple fan boy club there is plenty of them....
Pages:
Jump to: