Pages:
Author

Topic: What's is daily budgets or expenses as a bitcoiner? - page 8. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 18
It truly depends on ones class but another could be relationship status of someone, a family person could find it hard to set a specific daily budget because emergency expenses could spring up at any time. But as a single fellow one can set this up. Most of my subscriptions, bills are paid mostly at the end of the month. With all foodstuffs taken care of I could be on $15 daily and it will sustain me without any emergency
You're right that personal circumstances such as relationship status and family responsibilities can greatly affect one's ability to stick to a daily budget. It's important to be flexible and adapt to unexpected expenses as they arise. However, setting a budget can still be a helpful tool for managing expenses and ensuring that one's financial resources are being used effectively. It's good to hear that you have found a daily budget that works for you
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
It truly depends on ones class but another could be relationship status of someone, a family person could find it hard to set a specific daily budget because emergency expenses could spring up at any time. But as a single fellow one can set this up. Most of my subscriptions, bills are paid mostly at the end of the month. With all foodstuffs taken care of I could be on $15 daily and it will sustain me without any emergency
Activity: 104
Merit: 9
I know everybody is not in a same class but still we all do budgeting, expenses and impulse. How much do spend a day? Do you think is possible to program your daily expenses?
Pages:
Jump to: