Pages:
Author

Topic: What's on your bullish wishlist - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 16, 2024, 10:18:16 AM
I need at least 5 altcoins that I can invest in them, having great potential for a bull run.

Please kindly recommend if you know any with huge potential of pumping.
The 5 Projects/Tokens on My bullish List are:
1: Manta (Binance doing a Launchpool of it. and will list it after that., if you can accumulate some you can earn good profit)
2: XAI
3: Animalia $ANIM
4: Myria
and
5: Linea
These are my current favorite gems. I think they have potential to 5x to 20x.
This is not a financial advice. invest on your own risk if you want to.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
January 16, 2024, 09:21:39 AM
ICP
DOT
SOL
NEO
AVAV

All with a good use case so thinking of them as my long-term hold after ETH. The last one is a new token that just got recently listed and is very good for developers. You can do your research on all the coins I listed and make sure you invest wisely
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 15, 2024, 04:48:00 AM
Am going to ride more on the cosmos hype this bull run, not letting any opportunity pass me by. so to me it will be the following -

* INJ
* TIA
* MANTA
* OSMOS

* SOL
* JUP
* ZKF

There are so many good opportunity in the alts ecosystem, a little follow up and patience will give you the right result. Although investing in alts is risky but the probability of getting good profit is higher in alts, between this bull run is predicted to be massive, btc etf approval will set the ball rolling soon.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2024, 04:28:22 AM
Mine are >>>

Ethereum

Binance

Ripple

Solana

Cardano

I know that the lists are good , and others are may say against those  but this is mine .

How much are you willing to invest then mate?

Just make sure you know how to diversify those holdings of yours because if you made single mistake
then all of your funds will be gone so never to be greedy .
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 13, 2024, 05:55:34 AM
I need at least 5 altcoins that I can invest in them, having great potential for a bull run.

ETH
BNB
LTC
SOL
XMR
Yeah, typically all the top coins that I like to have but not all of them I have because I'm still waiting for some profits to flow on me so that I can invest into the others. I'd avoid hype coins and those that I haven't done my research yet so with those, it's an easy suggestion and simply saying to go with the top altcoins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
January 12, 2024, 09:14:11 PM

Pages:
Jump to: