Pages:
Author

Topic: What's stopping people from using crypto currency? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 12
I think a big proponent is price volatility. It's hard to integrate crypto into everyday transactions when it flucuates so much. I see a lot of potential in Havven for solving that though. Stablecoin for everyday purchases. Also like that their token isn't pegged to fiat/gold and is completely trustless.

I see this project paving the way for mass adoption imo.
https://havven.io/
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
1. Lack of understanding due to lack of education.  
2. Skepticism
3. Cultural up bringing resulting to conservative mindsets.
4. Reluctant to change.
5. Misinformation
6. Fear
Normal people will be scared to invest into something that they arent aware of ,actually we are ll scard to uncertainty but those business minded people will find a reason why they should invest to cryptocurrencies.I agree with your list but you can also add propaganda against cryptocurrencies which are being created by the mainstream media of course it is funded by the bankers which will benefit if cryptocurrencies will ever collapse.
Activity: 350
I'm wondering what's stopping people from using crypto?
Is it government rules for people not using crypto?
Volatility could be the reason?

Please write your thoughts on why people not using crypto!
1. Lack of understanding due to lack of education. 
2. Skepticism
3. Cultural up bringing resulting to conservative mindsets.
4. Reluctant to change.
5. Misinformation
6. Fear
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think people don't use cryptocurrencies because it's complicated. This is a new technology and it takes time to implement it.
Activity: 182
Many people dont see cryptocurrencies as a currency in real life. They want to be rich in a short time. They just invest their money and they want to get profit. They dont care about its technology or what will happen in the future. I think it is the main reason. But if we dont use cryptocurrencies in real life, they will die.
Activity: 182

Main reason would be one regulation or restriction in your country,how would you use cryptocurrencies if you are restricted from doing that?you could receive criminal offenses if you did illegal things in your country,two might be the market volatility that is why most of the people doesnt want to get involved in the market because our market could rise and fall all of a sudden ,third and lastly the FUDs from the main stream media make people think if these cryptocurrencies are legit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: