Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the best Alt-coin you can suggest to a newbie? - page 2. (Read 171 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Suggestions would lead into speculations,what i do suggest is to start reading each whitepaper of every coin im the market,do a little background research,go to github find the developers activity ,check the profiles if these people are legit,team credibility? is the coin has a good working product/services? there you will morelikely know if the coin is worthy investment or not.

I wont be suggesting any coin so you will find it yourself which of these thousand shitcoins may give you good gains in the future.
Do not rely on people's suggestion because different people will have different point of views.
Activity: 34
Merit: 6
BLUE. Their goal is to protect blockchain users and applications with their SDK that will be released. They already have a running wallet and everything. They definitely have a ton of potential and have done a lot since their initial launch. It's one of those coins hiding in the shadows that has many places to go!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello there,

I've never invested in crypto before, been doing a bit of google search and stuff but the articles I've read seem to be very "PR-ish" and don't feel legit. I was suggested to come to this forum on Reddit. What Crypto do you suggest me to look into investing for the first time?

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: