Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the best alts to trade? - page 2. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 13, 2017, 02:49:06 PM
Hello. Maybe this is a dumb question... But, in your opinion, what's the best ALT to trade at exchanges? Or do you prefer trade only BTC?
Share your thoughts.

Really it depends on what your trading style is and what your skills are. For me I like to look for smaller market cap coins which have more potential for big gains (2x or more) whereas for others they look for stable and established coins and hope to make only smaller percentages but with greater predictability and less risk.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
November 13, 2017, 02:44:45 PM
Hello. Maybe this is a dumb question... But, in your opinion, what's the best ALT to trade at exchanges? Or do you prefer trade only BTC?
Share your thoughts.

If someone suggest exact name of coins, the person should been a millionaire already, if he isn't then don't believe his suggestion. Cheesy
While coming to serious note, Crypto trading isn't simple enough to create thread in forum, listen to few suggestions and invest money in them. Rather you need to be more diligent. Best way to make some quick profit is through following news. For example, currently Dash is planning 2MB fork, hence DASH prices may shot up soon. Other than that, you can follow certain big pump/dump groups but be sure not to invest all your bucks there. Just some bits for quick profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
November 13, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
Share your thoughts.

I did trade other crypto currency online not only bitcoin. I remember an alternative coin which is an Ethereum based token named Trackr, my cousin do not know how to sell his token so he let me sell it onlline since I have an experience to it, I do not know now but it's price is pumping the time we sell it, my cousin needed the money the reason he can't hold it longer.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 13, 2017, 12:08:11 PM
It's just like asking what certain item is best to manufacture or what certain niche is best to have a business on. It depends on the person, in this case, it depends on the trader. Some people prefer to trade coins with higher circulating supply, some prefer with lower; some people prefer coins with higher market cap, some people prefer lower.

Me personally though, IOTA. I trade multiple coins though, it's just that I had higher success with IOTA.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 11:54:32 AM
Universal answer - those, which has the biggest trade volume. The bigger volume, less whale affects to the price.
And coin become more predictable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 11:43:00 AM
Ethereum is pretty stable and probably number 2 after BTC in pair trades.

Now a good alt to invest in ? Well, i invested in NEO and optimistic about it seeing all the innovations coming for it but well... market is hard to predict.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 11:36:46 AM
Share your thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: