Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the best buy during this altcoin dip? - page 3. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i will try to invest my money on mainstream cryptocurrencies, or those that have the most of the dominance of the market, bitcoin ethereum, ripple, I think most altcoins are not probably going to recover that fast from the drop.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Nearly all of my altcoin portfolio is in the red and in rapid decline right now which although is disheartening to see also opens up the market for some great buying opportunities. Tron for example is at 284sats as of the time of writing this which is a great buy, i just picked up some more. i also have my eye on KCS (kucoin shares) which has dipped right down almost to levels this time last year. What are you buying during this dip and which coins do you think have fallen extremely low and will rebound later on making them great buys right now?
I just try to buy the coin that has already traded on the dip and i can get something when i was holding its coin. Credit, CRPT, KICK, and EIDOO and some exchange site's shares.
They are all give a lot of advantage and fully working platform and app. i still try to get them all at the dip.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I will keep supporting btc and eth for long term growth no matter how worse the market gets at the moment, im still bullish for them over longer time frames so i think patience can surely be a virtue here, amd i do not suggest panic selling.
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most coin being hold because of the potential to grow and when recover the market can give good profit. That are the coin that I keep earning and hold good volume and wait even how long it is. I want to achieve good earning from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
At present, when the ETH is at its current low, investing in ETH is a must, as the exchange rate is likely to increase again. This time around ETH many cryptos can invest such as XRP, EOS, XLM, LTC, etc. Invest and hold that crypto to make a profit in the short-term.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
NEO has gone so low. Those who have longed to buy it, can now buy it and hold till the next bullrun. NEO is a coin with lots of potentials.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The simultaneous drop in the market price is the overall condition of the entire crypto rate. If you invest at a high exchange rate, then continue to hold and wait until the exchange rate rebounded because it is predicted that by the end of September, the cryptocurrency market will recover.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I see some altcoins have experienced a huge decline. I see Pundi x also has a big decline and many are expecting that they can return to the initial price but I am sure Pundix will experience a rebound after the products they have made have been running in several countries. great potential in XLM because this is one of my favorite altcoins, so I bought 2 of these coins with a large amount at this time and I will hold them at a high price again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I think that now is a great option to buy aether, it cheap more than others. I think it will end soon.
Activity: 126
I am thinking of putting some $$$ on ethereum and EOS since they will surely recover on the long run due to their use,fundamentals and the strong community behind them.
Activity: 69
Best buy is BITCOIN. All other altcoins are going down and if you check previous drops they usually take more than a week before  rising again. Bitcoin isn't seeming to decrease much over the last week and i still feel safe having most of my investment in it. When the rise does come it is always sudden and i don't want to risk missing the bus like i have in times past.
Activity: 684
For me, the best option to buy at the moment is ETH, it has fallen in price more than many, it is a very trusted cryptocurrency which we know a lot about. I will slowly buy ETH. I also plan to buy BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Nearly all of my altcoin portfolio is in the red and in rapid decline right now which although is disheartening to see also opens up the market for some great buying opportunities. Tron for example is at 284sats as of the time of writing this which is a great buy, i just picked up some more. i also have my eye on KCS (kucoin shares) which has dipped right down almost to levels this time last year. What are you buying during this dip and which coins do you think have fallen extremely low and will rebound later on making them great buys right now?
In my opinion, the best crypto to buy atimes like this are those which are already years listed in the market because for sure, their market value have before experienced worse so the tendency is that, it would have a higher chance to recover at this situation than those which are only young in the market.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
In this bear market,  I think btc and eth is still the most considered cryptocurrency for investment considering the drop in price which is the right time in buying.  I had a strong feeling that the bullish market is nearly coming and that don't wait for that to happen.  This time is the great opportunity in making investment in cryptos such as btc and eth.

I have a feeling a worldwide recession may be on the way before the end of the year too. which may cause a lot of people to move away from national currencies and into crypto helping create a huge bull run near the end of they year. So those that buy in now will profit greatly from these low prices.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
I'm sure everyone thinks, now is the right time to start investing, but remember that no one can guess the price of the altcoin, whether it will go up or even go down again, but it's good, we start buying now, don't need much, but it's a little better so if the price goes up, then we can take advantage of it
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In this bear market,  I think btc and eth is still the most considered cryptocurrency for investment considering the drop in price which is the right time in buying.  I had a strong feeling that the bullish market is nearly coming and that don't wait for that to happen.  This time is the great opportunity in making investment in cryptos such as btc and eth.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
Some of the smaller coins are better to invest in right now and they are holding value more than the big top 20. I have a couple of newer masternode orientated coins that are actually going up in price while all others are dropping like lead weights. But basically anything you buy right now will make you money later on in the year. Coins such as OMG, LISK, NEM, DASH and XRP are all looking rather tempting on the buying front.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Buying ETH and Bitcoin are like the safe coins where you can depend on during this dip. ETH dropped very well and it's totally a cheap coin.

Many didn't expect that ETH would dip this much and while it's dipping, bitcoin seems to be stable @ $6100 and is waiting for its time to skyrocket.

Do you have any other choice for Tron?

yes, i have a couple more coins i am planning on getting since starting this thread. Those being some BNB (binance coin) into the mix which is always good to get during dips and some ETH after reading the majority of people think that now is almost a good time to buy back in. I also moved various alts into USDT and am waiting and watching the market for any signs of recovery beginning before moving back in only because i think it may dip a little more before rising again.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Buying ETH and Bitcoin are like the safe coins where you can depend on during this dip. ETH dropped very well and it's totally a cheap coin.

Many didn't expect that ETH would dip this much and while it's dipping, bitcoin seems to be stable @ $6100 and is waiting for its time to skyrocket.

Do you have any other choice for Tron?

Bear in mind that this is a yearly dipped, A Ghost month indeed. Bitcoin will be recover very soon alts as well. Be confident on the price this is really a bargain price, and you won't see the price again for the last time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Ethereum is the best option for today, the price significantly has fallen down, so this is the time to bag some eth.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
I will keep supporting btc and eth for long term growth no matter how worse the market gets at the moment, im still bullish for them over longer time frames so i think patience can surely be a virtue here, amd i do not suggest panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: