Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the best coin or token or anything to invest in now using ETH? - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 262
Hi,

Let's say I have some ETH and I want to hedge my portfolio.

What would be some promising coins, tokens or anything really to invest in at the moment? (Please note: No fiat, shares, bonds, forex or similar legacy products, not interested in that. Crypto projects only).

You can also pitch your own project in this thread, IF you are quite sure you will be profitable this year.

Looking primarily for between 20-100 percent yearly return on investment.

You can also call me on Telegram if you want to pitch something privately. PM for Telegram details.

Bmeet
i wouldn't risk to hold somethink but btc and eth for now.
maybe some POS-profitable high marketcap coins for staking like Decred or Tezos, but Tezos seems a bit overbought.
Activity: 976
Merit: 1002
Bitcoinmeetups.org
Hi,

Let's say I have some ETH and I want to hedge my portfolio.

What would be some promising coins, tokens or anything really to invest in at the moment? (Please note: No fiat, shares, bonds, forex or similar legacy products, not interested in that. Crypto projects only).

You can also pitch your own project in this thread, IF you are quite sure you will be profitable this year.

Looking primarily for between 20-100 percent yearly return on investment.

You can also call me on Telegram if you want to pitch something privately. PM for Telegram details.

Bmeet
Pages:
Jump to: