Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the best type of micro investment you can do as of 2016? - page 2. (Read 1084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
buying the right alt while it's still under the radar. it's gambling pure and simple, but if you choose right then you could make 5-100x your money by doing nothing. which one to buy? i don't got a clue.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Hello, I'm wondering which is the best way to get some type of earnings at this time? are faucets a good way to earn something? or maybe there are some other ways, i tried making one some time ago but it didn't get much traffic although it's still up and running.
I was looking for something that don't demand a lot of time as i'm a student. I'm studying software engineering so it can be something related to programming. Any ideas are welcome!

If you are a student now than you most likely don't have enough money to create a faucet which will generate a decent traffic. If you can do something related to programming you can check from time to time the SERVICES section on this forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

People are offering money for some work related to programming sometimes there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think buying altcoin at super lower price is best micro investment, because we can get more money if the price rising, look at some altcoin like $GAME, some moneth ago the price only 4k sat and now price 20ksat
I think it was included in the trade. investment in bitcoin is not for the long term,. because altcoin usually will die in the near future. so I think it would be quite risky investment
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
there are plenty way how to earn bitcoin such as faucet sites, selling your service or etc but for my micro investment i have a plan might be someday will buy ICO coin i don't know this is the best way or not but i think these way are more better than investing at investment sites
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
I think buying altcoin at super lower price is best micro investment, because we can get more money if the price rising, look at some altcoin like $GAME, some moneth ago the price only 4k sat and now price 20ksat
Activity: 336
Hello, I'm wondering which is the best way to get some type of earnings at this time? are faucets a good way to earn something? or maybe there are some other ways, i tried making one some time ago but it didn't get much traffic although it's still up and running.
I was looking for something that don't demand a lot of time as i'm a student. I'm studying software engineering so it can be something related to programming. Any ideas are welcome!

Well for newbies, I highly recommend that you should engage in signature campaigns her in bitcointalk.org. To do that you must level up your rank to member and up. The higher the rank the higher the commissions you get from just posting. So that is the best way to start. After having some satoshis in this site you may try using your income to do some investment. Hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Depending on how you define "micro" investment. You can purchase 0.5 to 1 BTC as a small investment and each BTC is now on sale @ USD$660.

Using faucets is only to kill time. Earning is more if you are willing to take on a actual job and then convert to bitcoin.
i don' think faucet is part of micro investment it is micro earning actually.
yeaaa do fauceting continuously are just waste your time without getting any profit.
faucet created for a newcomer only, don't make it as your source income in bitcoin.
Activity: 552
Depending on how you define "micro" investment. You can purchase 0.5 to 1 BTC as a small investment and each BTC is now on sale @ USD$660.

Using faucets is only to kill time. Earning is more if you are willing to take on a actual job and then convert to bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: