Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the dumbest gun related mistake you've ever made? - page 2. (Read 1574 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Shoot a RPG into the wall right in front of me in Half-Life 2. Died and lost a good time of games because was too lazy to save the game.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bought a .40 conversion for my p11, not really a mistake, but I only used it for 50 rounds before switching back to 9mm, then sold it for $15 less than I originally paid.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My bro and I were playing paintball in the garden. Were just shooting like tiles and stuff and then we tried to do a trickshot from call of duty, and my bro shot me in my leg and it was so frikken' painful Sad
Activity: 350
Bought a sigma .40 when they first came out.And accidentally swept a friend while hunting. I was pretty disappointed in myself. I'm sure I've done it more than once though.
Activity: 378
Could be buying a shitty gun based on looks or a movie, negligent discharge, operation error, or a ton of other stuff.

Me: Asked for a 10MM Lone Wolf barrel for my G20 for Xmas one year. Dropped it in the gun and didn't think much of it. G20 laid around for a month with the barrel in it until I went to the range. Tried to rack a round and it wouldn't go in. Inspect the barrel and turns out it's some shitty conversion barrel for some odd round. Lucked out that shit didn't go in and blow up in my hand. I don't change anything out to aftermarket anymore
Pages:
Jump to: