Pages:
Author

Topic: WHat's the easiest safest way to buy bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 2608 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
I would suggest go to localbitcoins.com and find a good seller for an online exchange or set up a face to face cash deal, nothings safer than that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Nothing is safe in the crypto world my friend, this is the wild wild west. Now get the .45 and walk the road for some Bitcoin son. I recommend visiting localbitcoins.com
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Okay mtgox is down.

What's next?

Bitfinex, bitstamp, coinbase, btc-e, etc
I am not sure that the safest way to buy bitcoin is from an exchange. By buying on an exchange you are risking that the exchange does not suddenly get "hacked" and/or decline to release your funds due to AML/KYC concerns (or a number of other reasons).

I would argue that buying/selling from a trusted member of the community would be safer plus you would probably get your bitcoin quicker. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
have fun
circle.com

and safest is
localbitcoins.com
find a local seller and make a deal
easy and safe
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Okay mtgox is down.

What's next?

Did u just find out?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Coinbase if you are based in North America and not looking to buy in size
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

I have bought in person at Starbucks (good neighborhoods), maybe four times.  My experiences have been excellent.

Buying in person for cash also has the virtue of being reasonably anonymous, fewer tracks...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Okay mtgox is down.

What's next?

Where are you from? For USA/Canada I think these will work to buy Bitcoin at least
www.circle.com
www.trucoin.com
www.quickbt.com

More options

http://yocrypto.ca/crypto-currency-essentials/buy-sell-and-exchange-crypto-currency/

I am from Canada, so i use different services to purchase and withdraw. Circle to get bitcoin (super fast), CAVirtex if i need to get them back into yucky FIAT.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Okay mtgox is down.

What's next?

Bitfinex, bitstamp, coinbase, btc-e, etc
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
Okay mtgox is down.

What's next?
Pages:
Jump to: