Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the easiest sport to win bets at? - page 12. (Read 11627 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think any kind of sport can be profitable if you are real follower of this sport ,  sure football has the higher number of followers , but some sports can be easier to predict , like vollyball and handball . In the last two years the differences between football club teams and nation teams have been reduced , whereas we watch nameless teams compete and sometimes beat greater teams , the same happen in the nation competitions , the last surprise was Wales in the Euro , this case causes a lot of losses for gamblers , but in other sports that rarely happen .
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Nfl is by far the hardest for many. The books know everything about every
team and are very accurate making a line.

I like small conferences in college hoops. The games dont get much action and
if you follow local beat writers on twitter and local school blogs you can find edges
to exploit. (I like the big west conference and the Maac)
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
I have tried betting on basketball, the NFL, soccer and baseball with mixed results. I am curious which sport has made you a consistent winner in sports bets. And why do you think you're a winner in that sport? Are some sports easier to handicap than others?
Well, i think all of kind sports have same chance to win and you're need luck too. Personally i think tennis, because i was made parlay  5 matchs in tennis with total odds 7, and won.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I have tried betting on basketball, the NFL, soccer and baseball with mixed results. I am curious which sport has made you a consistent winner in sports bets. And why do you think you're a winner in that sport? Are some sports easier to handicap than others?
Pages:
Jump to: