Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the EOS , ADA or Ziliqa - page 4. (Read 1180 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
EOS.IO operates as a decentralized platform with support for smart contracts to create decentralized applications. The basis of the block is the EOS crypto currency.
Cardano's Crypto currency, it's ADA, is a distributed computing platform that manages the block for Hell's crypto currency. Currently, Daedalus is the only crypto-currency purse that supports ADA and allows transfers to addresses of other cryptotices.
Zilliqa is analog of Etherium. A feature of the Zilliqa platform is the high network capacity, which increases in direct proportion to the growth of network volumes. On the platform Zilliqa, each user will be able to develop their own applications, which will use smart contracts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:03:27 PM
Hello everyone

Whats your option and give the reason for it ,

I personally likes the Ziliqa due to scalability and Sharding technology. and it gives very good ROI since its launch. Currently i am holding 18K of Ziliqa and need to buy more
Ziliqa - it is a platform for creating decentralized applications, which differs from its competitors with high network bandwidth. Undoubtedly, the total "weather" in the crypto currency market will affect the value of this crypto currency. I think this is a good coin that will bring profit.
Activity: 308
August 13, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
I am not used to with ziliqa but it’s technical solution is one of the best compared with other. So I hope it will be good decision to buy more ziliqa.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
August 13, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
I like EOS, it's DPOS system.
DPOS system is very good and easy to scale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
yes ZIL is looking very stable in every side. tech, team, community, marketing etc. already it have done well since the ICO. so i think now its perfect time to buy much more ZIL and hold longterm
Activity: 78
August 13, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
EOS is a decentralized operating system. The best feature of EOS platform is it is self-sufficient and evolutionary. It provides recovery for stolen accounts. So far I know about ADA it has good profits with investment.
Activity: 350
August 13, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
Ziliqa also fevourite to me and I also hold a huge stock. But I am still confused to buy some more because the current situation of others not so good.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 06:22:20 AM
I am interested about ziliqa by study about it’s strategy. It’s contain well decentralization technology and well sharing solution. I also taking preparation to buy some ziliqa.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
August 10, 2018, 03:36:56 AM
I don't know about investing it Zilliqa, but the technical side looks interesting. Compared to the competition, Zilliqa at least has managed to implement some promising solutions, like sharding. By contrast, so far ADA and EOS are just hype and promises. It would be interesting to see how their sharding solution works in practice. On the downside, they have postponed the launching of their mainnet, with the explanation that they need more time for proper testing. Maybe they want to launch when the market is bullish, who knows. They also promise decent decentralization so I'm looking forward to following their progress.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 09, 2018, 11:41:20 PM
Hello everyone

Whats your option and give the reason for it ,

I personally likes the Ziliqa due to scalability and Sharding technology. and it gives very good ROI since its launch. Currently i am holding 18K of Ziliqa and need to buy more
Pages:
Jump to: