Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the first thing you're gonna do when you become a Jr. Member? - page 2. (Read 2595 times)

legendary
Activity: 960
Merit: 1028
Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.
Get help running a miner that uses CPU instead of a graphics cards
You'll have trouble! There are technical limitations that keep that approach from being very effective versus the cost of electricity. Although, if you're not worried about the cost of electricity, it can be done - cgminer supports it out of the box.

Edit: In any case, my first outside posts will probably be about the X6500 FPGA miner - I'm curious as to why its MHash/chip rates compare so poorly to the ZTEX boards.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'll be looking for some nice trades, discuss the future of BTC and be posting in the Scandinavia section!
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
See if I can find a couple of albino hairdressers with a trained slug who will do unspeakable things with Junior Mints for bitcoins, of course.
Activity: 6
try and support other menbers
Activity: 3
Contribute to up and coming bitcoin related services I.E. http://bitcoinbounties.com/ & http://anonymousads.com/. Make my own projects and post them on my site http://sbwright.com.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I'm probably going to browse/post in Goods!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
I will ridicule ridiculously poorly thought out businesses with designs chosen from 30 seconds of template shopping, language skills of a kindergarten dolphin, and intelligence of a mop handle.

I'll also post tons of thoughtful, heartfelt threads on topics that I am truly passionate about.

Actually language skills are the top metric when testing dolphins to see if they are ready to graduate pre-school and move on to kindergarten these days. For more information please visit my new Bitcoin business:

DolphinKindergarten4Bitcoins.com

Activity: 1
im going to try to sell this newegg giftcard that ive been dying to get rid of
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I will ridicule ridiculously poorly thought out businesses with designs chosen from 30 seconds of template shopping, language skills of a kindergarten dolphin, and intelligence of a mop handle.

I'll also post tons of thoughtful, heartfelt threads on topics that I am truly passionate about.
Activity: 28
i will sell btc and mtgox in forum Smiley  Cool
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
i'm gonna call all the girls i know. maybe that will be the edge i need...
for the record thats 2. i din't count my mom.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Become a Power Ranger. 

Activity: 24
Post my website and field any questions from potential customers.
Activity: 14
Activity: 28
Probably help others with their questions and discuss politics.
Activity: 6
I'll create a topic in Goods looking for a Minecraft gift code. And you guys?
Pages:
Jump to: