Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the hourly rates for a bitcoin or blockchain developer? - page 2. (Read 12922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Is there big enough local markets for one to determine a market price for blockchain developers

Also most of them work online, so where they are probably make no difference where they live, as long they have internet access 
legendary
Activity: 1620
news.8btc.com
I know there should be big difference between various countries.
A developer with two years of experience in China may earn 15,000 a month(21.75 days), or 86 RMB (~12.5 USD) an hour (8 hours a day).

The best blockchain developers can't be bought -- and certainly not by the hour.  Tongue Roll Eyes Tongue

That's true. I saw quite a number of developers come and go in the blockchain industry.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
A developer with two years of experience in China may earn 15,000 a month(21.75 days), or 86 RMB (~12.5 USD) an hour (8 hours a day).

The best blockchain developers can't be bought -- and certainly not by the hour.  Tongue Roll Eyes Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1620
news.8btc.com
Pages:
Jump to: