Pages:
Author

Topic: what's the longest delay you have had with MTGOX? - page 3. (Read 4639 times)

vip
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
16 days for an okpay transfer of only 1000€ Angry

Weird.  Gox stated the delays were only for Dwolla and US wires. 

yea gox says alot of things ...

We also said :

5. Are other withdrawal methods affected?

International wires in non-USD currencies and SEPA withdrawals are not affected, they are operating normally. Please note that roughly 5% of our USD wire transfers are affected, but by and large are being processed normally.

But I agree that I omit to precise that this also included OKPAY. OKPAY is very small compare to the rest and I added it with the rest. Sorry for this confusion.

why one withdrawal took one week and another withdrawal of the same amount takes 2+ weeks?? and still waiting..
vip
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

We also said :

5. Are other withdrawal methods affected?

International wires in non-USD currencies and SEPA withdrawals are not affected, they are operating normally. Please note that roughly 5% of our USD wire transfers are affected, but by and large are being processed normally.

But I agree that I omit to precise that this also included OKPAY. OKPAY is very small compare to the rest and I added it with the rest. Sorry for this confusion.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Oops, looks like Gox lied again.  Angry

No, how can that be?!

common you guys we all know the delays are for people who need to be AML verification..... ooo wait I'm already verified Tongue
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

No, how can that be?!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
5 days so far...
vip

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

vip
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
I am going on 17days 18 days 19 days for Dwolla, and 15 16 17 days for wire tx.  both high 4 figures.  I hope I don't beat your "record".
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Mine was about 21 days for a large amount. Well over 10k in dwolla and wire transfers. I thought that I wasn't going to get it but was very lucky they came through eventually as I was starting to see it as a loss. Is there anyone who has yet to receive there funds? It seems as though everyone is receiving their money eventually, just with a large delay.

21 days here
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Mine was about 21 days for a large amount. Well over 10k in dwolla and wire transfers. I thought that I wasn't going to get it but was very lucky they came through eventually as I was starting to see it as a loss. Is there anyone who has yet to receive there funds? It seems as though everyone is receiving their money eventually, just with a large delay.
Pages:
Jump to: