Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the longest you have gone without checking the price of Bitcoin online? - page 5. (Read 2557 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
What's the longest you have gone without checking the price of Bitcoin online?

I don`t check the bitcoin price very often.Maybe every 48 hours.

I have small amount of btc so the price changes doesn`t affect my savings that much.

I would get nervous if a have lots of bitcoins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Haha I remember there was a time when this was an addiction, I would check the price maybe 5-10 times an hour  Cheesy I don't day trade anymore, it's too stressful for me and I've never been very successful at it. Although I don't day trade, I still occasionally have open positions to buy or sell but I'm a lot more calm about it now. These days I'll check the price maybe 2 or 3 times a day  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
More than a year. This is because I ran out of bitcoin.

But then, when I started to see it in the news again, I got interested in it again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I seldom checking bitcoin price, because i dont have a lot of bitcoin, i only check bitcoin when around halving event, and when i heard rumor when the price is going to up quickly
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
For 3 weeks i was out of bitcoin and other things. so i didnot check the price for 3 weeks. because i was on a holiday. but what is the point of asking such question ? i dont understand for what you are collecting this generic thing from people.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'd have to say that the longest time I've gone without checking the price of bitcoin is probably about a week.  It's when I went on  vacation.
Activity: 552
Just back from holiday! My last check was on 28-June so it has been more than two weeks. Price doesn't seem to have changed much since then.
Activity: 854
I think it was about 3 days when i had some personal issues and the last thing i cared about was the bitcoin price or any other activity beside my work.But i have to admit that checking bitcoin price is some kind of addiction and i do it many times every day,at least it is a harmless addiction  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Not really sure how long, because I installed a bitcoin price checker on my phone which gives me notification every 10minutes (adjustable) since I knew about bitcoin around 1.5year ago.
Maybe the longest time is when I was asleep (7-8hours) hehehe
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
If I'm correct, I've gone for about a week when I went to an island with my school friends last may. There was no internet connections at that time, so I was forced to forget the things about bitcoin, especially the current bitcoin price. That vacation was really relaxing Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
For me, it was about 3 months- I had too much work assignments plus kids were unwell.

Usually I check once every two days but the recent events (halving, Brexit etc) have increase the frequency of checking to at least once a day.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: