Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most reliable? - page 4. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

This sums up the most reliable cryptocurrency exchange. Binance is in the lead, due to the large trade volume at approximately $1.5 billion in every 24 hour. I also do some trades in Bittrex and fortunately I don't have any issues regarding withdrawal and deposit but the exchange fees can be quite high, unlike Binance you can get some discount if you use their BNB token.

I don't have any experience in using those 2 exchange you've mentioned. But Binance is the best while Bittrex is the second. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 09:34:55 AM
and Bitfinex is an old number exchange

Don't add Bitfinex to the list if OP didn't ask about it. Bitfinex had this year USD withdrawal issues, I don't know if they were 100% fixed (it's one of the reasons BTC price is higher there).
Unfortunately I didn't do much trading this year, so I will not recommend anything (although I heard nice words about Binance), OP, you better wait for more answers.
it is true because right now to overcome a better and more reliable market, that is by waiting until the market has experienced price stability, because with us waiting the results we will receive will be good and very good
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 08, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
and Bitfinex is an old number exchange

Don't add Bitfinex to the list if OP didn't ask about it. Bitfinex had this year USD withdrawal issues, I don't know if they were 100% fixed (it's one of the reasons BTC price is higher there).
Unfortunately I didn't do much trading this year, so I will not recommend anything (although I heard nice words about Binance), OP, you better wait for more answers.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
Friends tell me, please. Binance, Bittrex, Exmo, Kraken: what is the best, in terms of convenience and the most important reliability?
Which one do you prefer?

In terms of reliability and convenience of use, Binance ranks tops among the exchanges you mentioned. I've been using them for a while now without any complaints. Only wish they can implement the stoploss and take profits on same trade feature, that would make them exceptional great.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
Friends tell me, please. Binance, Bittrex, Exmo, Kraken: what is the best, in terms of convenience and the most important reliability?
Which one do you prefer?
All of them you have said are exchanges that are known and used by everyone right now and I don't think you will have a problem. Binance is the current and Bitfinex is an old number exchange. Exmo and Kraken are also useful, although not in the first place. I think it is okay to use all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 09:04:24 AM
Which one do you prefer?
Pages:
Jump to: