Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most touching game you have played? - page 2. (Read 1287 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Tongue
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I Don't remember what's the most touching game I played. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
"Shadow of the Colossus" I found quite emotional, you ride round on a horse through a deserted wasteland slaying huge ancient bosses, or Colossi. After killing them though, I couldn't help feeling sad that I had destroyed such old majestic creatures.

The indie game "Journey" was also very involving. It has lovely graphics and soundtrack, and you meet up with anonymous players along the way who you can't help but make an emotional connection with, even though there is no dialogue. All in all, a beautiful, original game.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Turning money into heat since 2011.
Dang.  I was going to say naked twister before I read the description Grin

In that case.  The first Bioshock.  Save or harvest the girl?  You'll see things differently at the end..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
Only time I felt touched by computer game was the first day I played Counter-Strike. I did not have internet connection or bots, so to kill somebody I found hostage room and shot hostage in head. I was CT so I got radio announcement "hostage down" and for a moment I felt bad for what I did.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I've recently replayed The Last Of Us and forgot how much of a master piece it is. It's a stunning game and not only the story but the graphics are very well done. The game is very believable and def deserves the hype it recieved.

This game has made be look for more games which are highly story driven anyone have some I could take a look at?
Pages:
Jump to: