Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most toxic personality types in crypto? - page 2. (Read 250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
I agree with you, and I also hates those when moon people and stuff, saying the project was scam just because the price of the project is decreasing, it's so irritating and annoying. It's just like their main job was only creating fud and fomo.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
Those who knows everything and have strong opinion despite they entered the market only a few months ago could
be also irritating. And when thing does not work out as they expected then blaming others for their own decisions.
Becoming expert on this market takes time and lot of learning on mistakes, preferable not on your own ones.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
The first one you mentioned is my choice too.

Those people that doesn't have crypto's and yet, they are giving sentiment that people who holds any crypto (bitcoin/Ethereum) are scammers. They don't understand what they are saying and don't know what volatility means. They look at the bad times of crypto but praising it if its on all time high.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
for me , the most toxic personality is people who can do anything for bucks,spread FUD , make fake news, stupid bullshit,everything for money, although it concerns their establishment.
he know it will be scam project,but he still continue to creating a fake news for more investors come,creating a shadow army on social media,stupid chit chat on telegram group.
its the most must be burn on this world
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
people I don't like are those who always say things without proof. whether it is for his benefit or because he also does not know. this can make other people think the same as them. and one even though it is bad for those who only think short, but we still need them. crypto currently requires investors, so whatever their nature, they are still investors.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
The shill armies are real, on Bitcointalk ANNs, through Telegram groups and virtually elsewhere. While I don't necessarily know the type of personality, more often than not a lot of bigger ICO's that are more shady will hire full time posters, chatters and etc to promote their coin or to have activity "pumped" so it looks like it's a highly sought-after coin/backed by real value. Paying for fake volume, or targeting one of the known exchanges, is one of many methods post-ico or post-launch method of these types of behaviors, to "display that that coin has significant value"

Unless you dig deep into these accounts, you will never know the difference. This is ultimately a problem that will never go away, as it's preferred method of "promotion" by scam ICOs.

There's only a few solutions to this problem and that's really to speak out if you believe this is occurring (with something you're highly invested into ofc) and let people know that there's possible corruption and manipulation occurring. For most, this is not something anyone will ever come to notice until it's too late.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
For me its the people who think anything they didnt make money on is a scam. Those are also the same type of people who think anything that does make them money is a legit project. These are the worst type of people in the space because ultimately they are the biggest suckers and they make us all look bad.

A close second for me is the people who think they are entitled to your time. So if you block them on social media, or on a forum, or in a chatroom or something they make like 10 accounts to try and get even with you because their feelings are hurt.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: