Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most unique advice to attain financial freedom you have witnessed? - page 2. (Read 324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
The principle of earning money being strongly based in emotion or psychology could be a neglected area. Her stance on this is that people who strongly believe that "money is crap". Or those who have strong negative sentiments or emotions about money will create a barrier which makes it difficult for these people to psychologically consider methods to earn money or do ok for themselves financially.

That’s quite an interesting concept. Robert Kiyosaky talks about it as well. If you believe that rich people have become rich because they have committed fraud, they have deceived other people, they have exploited their workers and the like, you will never become rich, because your mental picture is that rich people are evil, and you don’t want to be evil, right?

Apart from that, I think the best advice, which I don’t follow, is to have a high savings rate. If you are able to save 80% of your income you will be financially free in 5 years. If you save 50% you will be in 14 years. 80% is not achievable by most people because paying bills and eating accounts for more than 20% of their income. 50% is achievable but depends also on your income and other factors. In most cases you have to have a present miser life to achieve future financial freedom.

The approach I take is to always spend less than I earn, and keep investing, so I’m richer every year and I know that I will have a financial stable future but I’m not obsessed with being financially free because for that I have to sacrifice the present to be so in the future, and at the end of the day, I don’t know if I will be dead in 15 years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Without a doubt this has to rate as the most unique potentially useful advice to attain financial freedom I've ever seen.

Youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfRVmRfR0nI

Its easy to be skeptical of this woman commenting on financial topics. She doesn't fit the standard profile one would expect from a seasoned pro. I watched this clip thinking it might contain parody material but have to admit some of the things she says are interesting. One might go so far as to say some of the things she says are deep.

The principle of earning money being strongly based in emotion or psychology could be a neglected area. Her stance on this is that people who strongly believe that "money is crap". Or those who have strong negative sentiments or emotions about money will create a barrier which makes it difficult for these people to psychologically consider methods to earn money or do ok for themselves financially.

I may be in the minority here but I think this is one of the more intelligent things I've heard from someone offering financial advice.

Does anyone have any tidbits of wisdom on financial freedom, investing, crypto, economics they would like to share? Please share the wealth.
We are here because we want to earn money to change our lives.We aim success and financial stability because we look after for our brighter future.That is why we do possible things to earn it.In this cryptocommunity has alot to offer to us because this is a tool that had change the lifes of every users but we need to be more strategic in it.Price votality of crypto never stops but if we know how to get over it then we can be a millionaire or a wealthy individual in the comings years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
People strive hard for money,go beyond limits to earn money. Do all the illegal/unwanted shit and at the end of the day,they don't have a smile at their face. I happen to be a person who says that money is shit,but I still want to earn because well you can't survive without money. Money is good and bad in its own ways. One thing I can say,don't be stupid. Give other things that give you happiness more priority. Because you only live once.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Without a doubt this has to rate as the most unique potentially useful advice to attain financial freedom I've ever seen.

Youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfRVmRfR0nI

Its easy to be skeptical of this woman commenting on financial topics. She doesn't fit the standard profile one would expect from a seasoned pro. I watched this clip thinking it might contain parody material but have to admit some of the things she says are interesting. One might go so far as to say some of the things she says are deep.

I may be in the minority here but I think this is one of the more intelligent things I've heard from someone offering financial advice.

Does anyone have any tidbits of wisdom on financial freedom, investing, crypto, economics they would like to share? Please share the wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: