Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the reason behind this mass price rise? - page 2. (Read 349 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
I know there has been some changes with Bitcoin, but I wouldn't think that anything big has happened (nor do I know of anything big that has happened) in the past month to justify this mass price influx. This is insane, and I really don't see a point to it.

I would expect some of you to know a bit more then me about it, so I await some more insight. Thanks!

This is the normal movement for the bitcoin price.Usually there are some factors that push the price down,like upcoming hard forks or a major exchange platform hack.There aren`t any bad news about bitcoin lately,and this creates an optimistic bullish trend on the bitcoin market.Even the other big coins,like ethereum had increased their market value.It`s normal for the bitcoin price to go up at the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
I know there has been some changes with Bitcoin, but I wouldn't think that anything big has happened (nor do I know of anything big that has happened) in the past month to justify this mass price influx. This is insane, and I really don't see a point to it.

I would expect some of you to know a bit more then me about it, so I await some more insight. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: