Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the SINGLE most valuable benefit for you in Bitcoin and why? - page 7. (Read 1285 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
You should at least add up on the poll;

-Benefit on making money online

I do highly believe that most people would really choose this up yet Btc do benefit most people here on this market
on making money excluding into its main purpose which is p2p transactions.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I know there might be more, so feel free to add them or reply here and I’ll find a way to count them in and group then.

The goal here is to find some insights in what we are really investing in. Ex: some people say Bitcoin is valuable because is scarce and finite, therefore allowing a more stable economy.  I would argue that, even if it is finite, if the holders or players in that finite economy have in unbalanced and excessive amount of Bitcoin then (or mining power, which is another topic but we cannot reason on it as the same level as BTC as it’s much more easily seizable in the physical world) then not much wouldn’t change to the current system, just the players ruling the monetary rules would differ.

In doing so and based on the answer, I’d like to argue all together on what stands true, and therefore, find what we’re really “value investing” in.  

PS: To the mention above topic of finite supply it can be added that forks and forks can be “created out of thin air” and parallel economies created etc. So to me it doesn’t sound much as a convincing value as proven so far, but I might be wrong on it and would like to see why ASAP in that case.
Pages:
Jump to: