Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the story behind your bitcointalk username? - page 2. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Maddy = Going to be mad  Grin Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
Flounder was already taken.  Cool
Activity: 31
Well it's a shortened version derived from the rapper Imortal Technique, but I also think the tech bit is apt to bitcoin as bitcoin can become some sort of immortal tech itself  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
My username is suppose to be Black Eye which I get 1 day before I registered this account.
I got it from a fight that I didn't start, I'm just trying to help but I got punched. Bad experience  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
"Friar Minor" is a form of Franciscan. Kind of odd play on words when I took up mining, especially because a Minor shouldn't be a miner!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like ninja
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Come original.
From the band.

If you never heard them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUFSB2plwzM
Activity: 99
My username is inspired by League of Legends
Activity: 84
nothing
Activity: 3
https://kittyburnetts.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/sherbet11.jpg

From the sweet I used to eat as a kid. Not very good for you as its pretty much pure sugar.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
Egyptian God.
Old Dieties fascinates Me. Smiley
DMX
Activity: 3
I took the name from the rapper DMX. I'm not really a fan but I like the name and couldn't think of anything that wasn't already taken.
Activity: 63
I like the number 8. Smiley That's all.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My username is dragansk1. I am senior year on Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology. My skills are: programming Programmable logic controllers, Microsoft office, pdf conversion, windows xp administration, Matlab simulation modeling system, translation french to English, translation English to German, translation German to English, web design.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
s1ng is my initial from my real name since I've no idea what should I make for my username on this forum.
Luckily I did not regret using s1ng as my name because on my real life, everybody called me "s1ng" too  Wink
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
im working as a graphic designer, and this was my first nick ever on a graphic design forum. Since than i had a lot of nicknames, but when i started to working at our company i started to use this one again. Smiley
Activity: 56
In my native language its means useless.

Why did you choose a name that means useless? Pretty self deprecating.

I'm sure people can guess where my name comes from but if you cant:

Activity: 951
Merit: 346
♥ ♠ PlayBitcoinGames ♦ ♣
Because it's cool Cool
Activity: 105
In my native language its means useless.
Pages:
Jump to: