Pages:
Author

Topic: What's with the Star Atlas rally ? - page 2. (Read 183 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
December 03, 2022, 10:29:44 AM
the biggest problem with ATLAS is there is no incentive to buy it, you buy their ships off them with USDC, sure the secondary market has ATLAS ships but most ships are bought in USDC.
then these ships make ATLAS rewards and people buy the resources with the ATLAS it generates, after they sell the excess ATLAS.
it means they just get ATLAS and bought in with USDC so its just a negative on the ATLAS token.

its a big problem in move2earn and play2earn they build these ecosystems that just don't have driving forces to actually earn.

this is actually a problem I spent a long time thinking about and started my own project to solve
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 03, 2022, 09:48:25 AM
I don't know what is currently happening in star atlas right now but one thing is for sure, They are one of the most anticipated crypto game that will surely dominate the space when play to earn trend arises again. Surely, The trend might not happen again but I believe Star atlas will still rise given that they have a lot of following and their current releases is outstanding. I believe that they are the best right now in terms of graphics quality in play to earn game. I've seen their game and yes it is not finished yet but the graphics is on par on triple A non-crypto games. Maybe some big investors bought Atlas and Polis that's why their prices is soaring now. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
December 02, 2022, 11:15:53 AM
Did not see that coming ! I had already sold my POLIS tokens, but bought some back last night ! Anybody knows what's happening ? This project had lost some serious money with the FTX collapse  and I thought it was all over for them, but it seems I was wrong ! I guess it goes back to fundamentals... Star Atlas is a heck of a project, with a huge following and I think most of us want to see it succeed. I did not see the Atlas token following though, for some reason only the DAO token is pumping.
Pages:
Jump to: