Pages:
Author

Topic: What's with these Binance ICOs? - page 6. (Read 18905 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 10:57:50 AM
These ICO projects sold out very quickly because they're really good project. Beside their token also listed on the best crypto exchange, Binance so it's the reason why so many investors wanna invest in these ICO projects because they believe that these tokens price will increase at least x2 after listing on Binance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 03, 2019, 10:45:17 AM
Certainly not a careless project that can exist in binance. The Scam project will also never be there. Because Binance is a place where many people believe. So from that ICO that is there, surely people think it's a good project. And it turns out that the ICO project is indeed a truly extraordinary project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
March 03, 2019, 10:34:55 AM
Big exchange do seems to give a big effect on transaction volume. Usually when there is new coins ready to be released on the market, many people will be asking if the coins will get listed in a specific market, in this case a big exchange.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
March 03, 2019, 10:23:49 AM
It is said that the influence of binance I agree is because I monitor the project from the binance launchpad (Bread, Gifto) and the achievement of selling their tokens is very fast, but it is unfortunate to take part in the project in binance launchpad, because in seconds all tokens have been sold
It is difficult for us to successfully purchase these tokens in ICO. In 10s all tokens have been sold so the opportunity is only about 0.1%
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
March 03, 2019, 10:15:07 AM
After Bittorent, another project (Fetch) had another sold out ICO. After many claims that "ICOs are dead", why is it that we still have these ICOs being sold out in a matter of seconds?

Is it because it's held on Binance?
Being sold and listed on Binance, the largest trading platform at the moment is the main reason for such success in BTT and FET.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
March 03, 2019, 10:07:06 AM
Technically that's the main reason why. Binance is one of the largest exchange and reputation is what's keeping them. If an ICO is in Binance, it means that it is reputable and that it is legit which makes it good for investing. Investors are smart now. ICOs here in the forum is dead. Only those who can survive are those backed by large companies.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 03, 2019, 10:03:04 AM
Yes, the name Binance is trusted enough for people to jump into any ICOs they prefer.
And Binance also have stated that they only feature an ICO after they had done a proper research about the project and the team. Bringing in the best ICOs to the users at ease.
Binance brings that hyped, the support coming from the business itself gives a big hope and trust to speculative investors and invest their money,
after BTT and now Fetch it would be an interest to people who knows how to play with the market, if same fate will happen to BTT, early investors can turned their money to a huge profits.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 09:55:15 AM
It is said that the influence of binance I agree is because I monitor the project from the binance launchpad (Bread, Gifto) and the achievement of selling their tokens is very fast, but it is unfortunate to take part in the project in binance launchpad, because in seconds all tokens have been sold
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 03, 2019, 09:49:01 AM
Yes, the name Binance is trusted enough for people to jump into any ICOs they prefer.
And Binance also have stated that they only feature an ICO after they had done a proper research about the project and the team. Bringing in the best ICOs to the users at ease.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 03, 2019, 09:40:43 AM
Initial Exchange Offering are a new trend. And it makes sense. With so many ICOs launched in 2018, getting listed on an exchange became challenging.
The IEO solves this problem, because the investors already know they will be able to sell the tokens any time they want.
That's all I like about these ICOs. No need to wait too long, just wait 2-3 days we can sell those tokens at any time we want
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 03, 2019, 09:38:21 AM
After Bittorent, another project (Fetch) had another sold out ICO. After many claims that "ICOs are dead", why is it that we still have these ICOs being sold out in a matter of seconds?

It's because of the people behind the project. Bittorent was a brain child of Justin from Tron, and we all know that Tron is successful that's why people are into BTT right now. And Justin can be call a shill God because he can literally turn a garbage ICO to one of the most anticipated one, by just creating a lot of hype around it.  Grin
Merit: 101
March 03, 2019, 09:11:53 AM
Initial Exchange Offering are a new trend. And it makes sense. With so many ICOs launched in 2018, getting listed on an exchange became challenging.
The IEO solves this problem, because the investors already know they will be able to sell the tokens any time they want.
Merit: 139
March 03, 2019, 08:07:39 AM
When big exchange with huge traffic list ICO it will attract interest of investors but it doesn't mean project is good or that it will be successful but they will raise funds very fast just because they are on Binance. Before investing, you need to ask yourself would you invest in the same project if it was listed on less attractive exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
February 27, 2019, 07:32:23 AM
not because it was held at Binance, there have been many projects that have held IEO on several large exchangers and on average got success, I think IEO is a new way to raise funds, and IEO is a substitute for ICO which is currently a lot of SCAM projects

There are other large exchangers with ICO launchpad?
Can you name some of those projects who held a successful token sale on other exchanges?
I've seen some on LA token, an exchange I still consider small, but the sale didn't really took off.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 27, 2019, 01:33:39 AM
Probably because it was done on binance and also bittorrent has proven to be an exceptional project. Having the sales on binance was a big shoot for it and also a big way to market it's ico. So it has many advantages to itself
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 27, 2019, 01:25:33 AM
Binance is well- known as the best crypto exchange and has high requirement for those ICO tokens to get listed on their exchange. I remember when ONG price was increased above 50% after binance was officially announced to list ONG in their tweet. That's why this fetch.ai's ico sold out because it was launched on binance's launchpad which has high requirement.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 01:23:29 AM

Well, the quality of the platform also affects. The trust. Yes, and these exchangers have volumes. If the project collected funds somewhere else, I think he would not sell his tokens like that.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
February 27, 2019, 01:19:19 AM
binance being the one of the best exchange gain a solid repo for them and they recently started ico fund raiser platform so it is quite obvious they will attract investor and but i think btt was quite hyped and heavily manipulated after ico got over ,they are promising to deliver good project but i am little caution to it.

Before bittorent was just a simple ICO after launching binance launchpad it become a mainstream atrraction. I think the influence of binance is really high on many people. I would guess the next ICO will be done in just 2seconds.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
February 27, 2019, 01:15:32 AM
not because it was held at Binance, there have been many projects that have held IEO on several large exchangers and on average got success, I think IEO is a new way to raise funds, and IEO is a substitute for ICO which is currently a lot of SCAM projects
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
February 27, 2019, 01:08:50 AM
binance being the one of the best exchange gain a solid repo for them and they recently started ico fund raiser platform so it is quite obvious they will attract investor and but i think btt was quite hyped and heavily manipulated after ico got over ,they are promising to deliver good project but i am little caution to it.
Pages:
Jump to: