Pages:
Author

Topic: What's wrong with btcchamp88. Some newbies behave so strange. - page 2. (Read 424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
I sometimes get fed up with the attitude of some newbie who try to create a thread and ask the community - but at the same time they don't proactively help their thread contributors by responding to a reply or two. This is a bit far-fetched - but some beginners actually do it.

I'm not sure if they really need help - but her attitude doesn't reflect that. But OP - if the thread is unimportant and you see it as spam, then report it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
This is not the first time I am seeing newbie accounts or member accounts create threads and ask questions about random things and they never come back to their thread. I am too bored with them, and this is why I remember their names too.

Here is a small list of their usernames.

Godlovesyou Created 68 threads, and replied only 36 times in those 68 threads. This user received a tag for plagiarism.
decodx    2023-01-20    Reference    Spamming of forum with identical topics and questions. He constantly recycles the same sentences with only a slightly changed arrangement. Check post history.
Mbitr    2023-05-23    Reference    Spamming and regurgitating the same topics (check post history) .

JamesBorn Created 71 threads out of his 121 posts. Current status is Banned.

Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Maybe he is a shill for jambler? His threads aren't really getting much attention and he isn't asking for merits or trust. Just looks like he is spamming the forum.

This is only reason we can expect from his behaviors because his posts is not worthy to recieve merit. Most of his posts are related to Bitcoin discussion which making more clear that this user wanted to shill Jambler mixer.

Op did a great job and I will recommend keep an eye on this user. It will be interesting to see which signature he wear after become Junior member. If he promote in signature then it will be clear 100% that he is promoter of mixer. So far we can only make expectations from his behaviors and profile backlink .
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
Maybe he is a shill for jambler? His threads aren't really getting much attention and he isn't asking for merits or trust. Just looks like he is spamming the forum.
If that's the case, the mods need to shut his ass down before he really goes to work spamming all of his nonsense.

If those questions were legitimate, you'd think there would be somewhat of a back-and-forth between him and the members who are trying to answer them.  Creating a thread and then just disappearing is typical behavior from newbies on bitcointalk, but this guy has multiple requests for help on very specific issues.  If nothing else, he ought to be following up if a suggestion works or if he's still having problems.

But I don't think his questions are legit, nor do I think he's a newcomer to bitcoin just based on stuff he's asking and the mixer it looks like he's trying to shill for.  Good catch on this one, OP.
Activity: 714
Merit: 421
From the response I have read, I had to check for myself. I saw the jambler.io web link on OP profile and I went further to find out the mixer has been existing for a very long time and their presence is recognized here.
While still on it, I discovered that there was a complaints by  a staff legendary member here which there has not been any response on the thread since then till now. Possibly, if OP could have jambler.io mixer on profile then I believe OP is not a newbie here possibly OP might be shilling for them so as to revive their presence here but I do not think that is the best way for them to start again If they truly want to return. They should use their announcement thread to start up their communication with the platform members and if they don't have access to their previous account or maybe the account holder is not in terms with them, they should come up plane by letting the community know about it to gain trust back and also resolving any pending issues they had then.
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
He's asking random questions so doesn't look like a meaning behind what he's doing. One of the threads managed 24 replies so he's got attention. If he's put Jambler in his profile it's like he's a shill it's looking that way.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

That's the most likely scenario. Backlinks and references from Bitcointalk are always welcome to boost the website. By opening specific topics, he is just trying to get to the meter in order to be able to put a link in his signature.
Later, such accounts are always valuable to bounty spammers.
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
It's now 15 hours he's created his forum user account btcchamp88. In the time he's opened threads saying he's new to bitcoin. He's put Jambler Mixer Website in his user profile so he can't be new to bitcoin.

He doesn't reply when he's receiving help. He's opening new threads asking silly questions. He isn't the only user doing this. Is it an example of creating accounts by ppl who want trust or merits?  

hey i am beginner with btc Roll Eyes

Can someone explain how to send money from a debit card to a Bitcoin address without having to create a Bitcoin wallet? What is the easiest and quickest way to do this? Huh
Sending Money From a Debit Card to a Bitcoin Address
August 13, 2023, 08:05:55 PM
24 user replies
0 OP replies

need help
Hello room, I ve been having issues with my bitcoin bought from bitcoin.com and sent to my wallet it has been unconfirmed for 6 days now. Please can anyone help out on what can be done?

sry im new in paying with btc
unconfirmed bitcoin transaction
August 13, 2023, 08:36:16 PM
9 user replies
0 OP replies

Are there any limits on how many times you can buy/sell crypto on Coin base every day?
coinbase limits buy/sell?
Today at 09:19:29 AM
9 user replies
0 OP replies

hello i heard cryptopay start a new card program is this true? but its only available as app not as desktop website, why? anyone have information about it?
Visa BITCOIN cards in Europe cryptopay
Today at 09:47:58 AM
0 user replies
0 OP replies

Is there any website with a short and good introduction to bitcoin, wallet, buy, trade, mining, invest, earn...?

hey im new, what is the difference between bitcoin and bitcoin cash? can anyone explain in short words?

It's his only reply to a post
sry my life is not 24/7 online like some others life, you have to forgive me. also have to wait 360sec for reply. i have other things to do then only waiting to be able to reply in minutes. but i think that was not my question.
Pages:
Jump to: