Pages:
Author

Topic: What's wrong with Phineas Gage? - page 2. (Read 3696 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
May 21, 2012, 11:46:04 AM
Look, you mother fuckers. This shit ain't funny. I can't believe I allowed myself to associate with all you cocksuckers, including you, perverted BadBear. To think that I opened up to you all, thinking you guys were my friends. This thread is nothing short of a hate thread, and will be reported to the proper authority once he gets out of French 101 later today. At the moment, I taking a big ass dump, and to show you guys what I really think about you, I'm now reaching into the toilet and grabbing a handful of shit, and now I'm rubbing in on all over this laptop...

Wow!!!, lol
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 21, 2012, 10:03:24 AM
Look, you mother fuckers. This shit ain't funny. I can't believe I allowed myself to associate with all you cocksuckers, including you, perverted BadBear. To think that I opened up to you all, thinking you guys were my friends. This thread is nothing short of a hate thread, and will be reported to the proper authority once he gets out of French 101 later today. At the moment, I taking a big ass dump, and to show you guys what I really think about you, I'm now reaching into the toilet and grabbing a handful of shit, and now I'm rubbing in on all over this laptop...
LOL
Phin, you are a classic Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
May 21, 2012, 09:29:40 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 19, 2012, 09:27:23 PM
Gage went from being an affable 25-year-old to one that was fitful, irreverent and profane. His friends and acquaintances said he was “no longer Gage.”

That about sums it up.
Activity: 728
May 19, 2012, 08:58:12 PM
This paper is actually very interesting, especially the data analysis methods used. Good find.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
May 19, 2012, 08:51:02 PM
I wonder if it took out the humor portion of his brain.
Activity: 728
May 19, 2012, 08:46:58 PM
While extensive damage
occurred to left frontal, left temporal polar, and insular cortex,
the best fit rod trajectory did not result in the iron crossing the
midline as has been suggested by some authors

Damn.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data