Pages:
Author

Topic: What's wrong with xrp - page 3. (Read 1315 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 02:29:20 PM
Xrp is the only coin that hasn't increased in price this week?

nothing wrong with XRP price,,
this crypto, if you want to make daily profit just become a daily trader,,
so, you can make money everyday, not only by holding few coins
Activity: 206
November 25, 2017, 02:24:46 PM

Actually XRP pumped from 20c to nearly 30c and now is roughly in between, perhaps you just missed it and are instead looking at a higher price as the 'starting point'. Nothing is wrong with XRP, it's a stable coin but may explode if they secure deals with big banks.

To me, holders are expecting more real action from ripple team. They are not used globally as a legit payment method and this made some old and bag holder investors sick. They want to evaluate other coins for their investments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
November 25, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

Actually XRP pumped from 20c to nearly 30c and now is roughly in between, perhaps you just missed it and are instead looking at a higher price as the 'starting point'. Nothing is wrong with XRP, it's a stable coin but may explode if they secure deals with big banks.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
November 25, 2017, 02:00:10 PM

I had a lot of uptrends before the other coins started to go up. It will just need some time, before it will blow up with the other stuff Smiley There are always coins that will correct a little bit, even if the market situation is mostly bullish.
Activity: 398
November 25, 2017, 01:48:58 PM
It lag behind many coins, weird right? Though seen like XRP is itchy for some increase at the later point.
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 25, 2017, 01:17:28 PM
i personely don't think that anyone should invest in the ripple for longer or shorter term. take your investment out from ripple and look for another promising ico or token to get some returns
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
November 25, 2017, 01:16:41 PM
the actual truth about XRP is its manipulated
no one really want to see XRP rising, only banks
i dont see many reasons to invest in it, maybe a little amount.. but its not bringing something important to the crypto world
actually they can make more harm than good

I totally agree. Full height XRP was manipulative. The article went where it was revealed the scheme, as the founder of millions of transactions a day forward. WELL, in General, is not about that. The fact that the developers themselves admit, Yes technology is good, the problem is that there are tokens useless. For most operations they are not used. This is the problem that when a bunch of positive news, one Bank is starting to apply the technology then the other but the result does not change. if the growth is it will only manipulative.
Activity: 126
November 25, 2017, 01:00:07 PM
the actual truth about XRP is its manipulated
no one really want to see XRP rising, only banks
i dont see many reasons to invest in it, maybe a little amount.. but its not bringing something important to the crypto world
actually they can make more harm than good
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
November 25, 2017, 12:05:30 PM
If all coins go up together, so there is no specific news regarding one coin. It is increasing already from 0.2 to 0.25 and I think it will go up more
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 25, 2017, 10:47:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: