Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your 3 month/6 month forecast for Altcoins/Cryptos - page 2. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I am pretty confident to answer that this year will be good for crypto, even though its kinda like steady when it comes to price I think it will make a bull run for this year hoping by this coming November 2019.
I also hope this year's market will be optimistic about the uptrend. we can see that at the beginning of last month there was a small pump, this will be the beginning of another pump until the end of this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I am pretty confident to answer that this year will be good for crypto, even though its kinda like steady when it comes to price I think it will make a bull run for this year hoping by this coming November 2019.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also think the market starting recovering, but the price for altcoins not grow so much, but at least there is a hope because bitcoin grow, and maybe in 3 months the price for altcoins will start go up and can have a bull run.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
I have been investing in cryptos since 2016 and did well.  Since January 2nd 2018 my account is down 70% after taking some nice profits.  Does anyone believe the crypto market will ever be what is was in say October of 2017? Will we see the market running like it did ever again?  What your 3 month- 6-month prediction?

i believe crypto market will grow more than the latest bull in 2017
and i believe thats will not happend in this year, maybe the most reasonable time is after bitcoin halving even or in the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021 most of good cryptocurrency will create new high in price my friend
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
my bet is on XRP and IOTA (6months)... hodeling nice amout of coins since early 2017  Wink

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
the thread was started last 2018, but i will comment,, as per market situation today its good to see how it is slowly recovering.. i can't say whether bull market is coming this year end but hoping
Activity: 266
In my opinion, in the next 6 months, nothing will change in the crypto market. The market will be without direction and bitcoins price will be between 6000 and 7000. I think the market will rise only in 2020.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think that the market will be up starting this November in preparation for the launchoing of Bakkt in December 12 as well as the stock market crash that is happening right now, this would somewhat led to people plunging their money to cryptos.
copper member
Activity: 280
My view for next 6 months is "this market will create a new history in next 6 months and also we will see many altcoins will reach their new highs before this year ends and hope that bitcoin will reach their new high".
Activity: 6
We can introduce and patented a new term, which is used only in crypto - "HODL". I think this is a great idea)) Maybe in a few years it will really become a scientific term. In the crypto industry everything is possible.

That is true, holding is the key. It is easier said than done but if we just follow it strictly and hold until the price reaches your target profit, we can really make some profits - we just need to have a realistic target though.

I am wondering if this downtrend ended... Anyone also think this may be ending?

Also anyone heard of DIMCOIN and their HYBSE project?   Its caught my attention.  They are creating a sort of Hybrid stock exchange to trade equities and currencies in the same account.  Anyone know anything?
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
We can introduce and patented a new term, which is used only in crypto - "HODL". I think this is a great idea)) Maybe in a few years it will really become a scientific term. In the crypto industry everything is possible.

That is true, holding is the key. It is easier said than done but if we just follow it strictly and hold until the price reaches your target profit, we can really make some profits - we just need to have a realistic target though.
Activity: 630
I am just averaging out my investments at the very bottom. Still waiting for the dip. Too many bear traps these days. Hopefully we start recovering from April or else we will keep slipping over to $2,000 just like what happened in 2013.However i’m very positive that the total market cap gonna be 1 trillion usd around September/October. One thing for sure lots of companies are doing great on ICOS.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 345
I think for the 3 months in future also the altcoins won't be on the rise. This year by the end maybe there are chances of the rise but in near future 3 months of 6 months, no good hike is expected.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Next 6 months will be very ht for all crypto coins. We made a double bottom and started a new bullish trend.
TRX and ETH will make a big surprise and make us happy.
Activity: 476
I have been investing in cryptos since 2016 and did well.  Since January 2nd 2018 my account is down 70% after taking some nice profits.  Does anyone believe the crypto market will ever be what is was in say October of 2017? Will we see the market running like it did ever again?  What your 3 month- 6-month prediction?

In my humble opinion, in three months the market will just begin to wake up. Winter will continue for another three months. Small growth will be replaced by corrections. The year will be heavy. And it is likely that we will not see the level of 2017. Large crypto players are waiting for decisions from the governments of the countries.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
My prediction in the next 3/6 months to come is great as I see the crypto market will pick UUP again and the price of bitcoin and all other altcoin are going to rise relatively to let say 60% because with the present price correction there will be a rise just like what we have by this time last year 2017. So I see green every where soon.
Activity: 196
Bro, if you are in the subject for more than two years, then where did the question come from?
 After all, during this time you should have seen at least three corrections and the current situation is similar to the past.
Judging by the number of releases planned in the near future and as banks buy up exchanges, powerful growth is not far off.
I suppose that April-May will be very fruitful.
Activity: 392
It is impossible to make good forecasts for such short periods. I know that crypto will be great thing in the future, but in short perspective we have local unpredictable factors with influence on the price
Activity: 434
I think there will be no radical changes, some altcoins will grow up, Welocal for example. Join bounty campaign just now
Pages:
Jump to: