Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your age? what do you think the avrage age is for people who buy bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think this thread should be reported as ageist.

Seriously though, I voted for the 20-25 bracket as this is always the experimental age for people, whether it be drug use or anything else, 20-25 is when people always are more likely to take risks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Ma bole baro ki tero - ami boli aro kom.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I can see early 20's being the top amount. We did grow up with computers and internet. Bitcoins are something we would get familiar with rather quickly
Activity: 154
welcome to riches
Activity: 26
Activity: 33
23 here. Bitcoins has provided a lot of new and exciting opportunities in an otherwise down economy.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
I'm 55 the same as my average age.
Activity: 7
Checking in from the 30+ camp.
Activity: 252
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
I'm *attempting* to get involved (if you want to help me get involved help me solve my problem reply https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189234.20 here.

But anyway, I want to start things like this and I am really interested in technology related things like this. Neat poll!

thank you. it a good idea to let the corporate side of bitcoin know what the demographic is. it will help BTC grow imo. lets them know who there target market is. so if your company sells depends, maybe its not the best idea to accept BTC. on the other hand a product that is suitable for 30ish probably males will be lucrative.
Activity: 182
I'm *attempting* to get involved (if you want to help me get involved help me solve my problem reply https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189234.20 here.

But anyway, I want to start things like this and I am really interested in technology related things like this. Neat poll!
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Activity: 19
I think you can kick the really young guys out. lol
good info to see who is into bitcoins.

make businesses know there demographic and help BTC thrive.
good info to see who is into bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: