Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your best Privacy-Oriented coin? - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 21, 2019, 12:28:01 PM
I am not a frequent user of the darkmarkets, so I don't know much about the anonymous coins. That said, I have heard a lot about Zcash and Monero. There was a time when these coins were regarded as the successors to Bitcoin. But they lost a lot of value in 2018, and nowadays hardly anyone talks about them. Another interesting coin was Deep Onion. I purchased some Onion from Cryptopia and later sold them at a small profit (in 2018).
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
April 21, 2019, 12:20:11 PM
Only one name : XMR or the Monero.

Indeed. From all the coins above, the best one is Monero [XMR]. The rank on coinmarketcap is 12th place. I am supporting and holding this coin. I believe that Monero has good privacy and security, so it is a safe coin to invest.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 11:57:23 AM
Monero and Zcash are the two strongest privacy coins at the moment, they both have very nice liquidity and big communities.  I got my eye on a few new privacy coins that may do a 10x-100x in the future but they are very risky.
Activity: 154
Merit: 128
April 21, 2019, 11:55:26 AM

yep, the first is almost always the best, like bitcoin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
April 21, 2019, 11:54:00 AM
Monero and Zcash are most secured coins because of the secured algorithm and privacy things in it.

Security reasons and faster transactions you may choose EOS as well. This coin is specially for urban who does not care about the fees and want the best payment and faster transaction to receiver end.
Activity: 183
Merit: 30
April 21, 2019, 11:48:40 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
April 21, 2019, 11:47:55 AM
I am a fan of privacy coins just like PiVx and monero etc..
Myself as well.  Another advantage PIVX has is that its proof of stake so you can earn interest by staking it.  I am actually bewildered that it and the other pos coins haven't caught on like I believe they should have.  Some of them might be great buys right now.  The zPIV function of PIVX is as private as I have ever seen a coin be.

Monero is supposed to be THE privacy coin, so if you really are seeking to hide your identity I would say to try that one.  No staking though.

the best one is definitely monero, it was one of the first and is very active
As always, liquidity is important and you have a good point here.  The market for PIVX might not be thinly traded but I don't believe it is as liquid as Monero.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 11:47:33 AM
Hello peoples..
I am posting this thread to talk about privacy in general.
I just want the peoples to vote for their best coins
From this list, what's the projects that you are supporting?
-Deeponion
-Pivx
-Monero
-Veil
-beam
-Monero Classic
-ZCASH
-ZCoin
-ZenCash
-Particl
- GRIN
- ZCLASSIC
- Zero
- Quantis

I didn't mention Privcy because they banned me, they are shady.. They are not honest.

I am personally supporting all of the coins listed above but I don't like neither Grin neither Monero Classic and my best pick is DO.
What about you folks?

im only using zcl and zcash to privet transactions because of very low fee structure
Activity: 154
Merit: 128
April 21, 2019, 11:45:37 AM
the best one is definitely monero, it was one of the first and is very active
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
April 21, 2019, 11:43:46 AM
The best privacy coin I'm most bullish  on since 2018 is veil project because they have a very good hardworking trams behind the project and teams matters the most in every projects ,veil is the first cryptocurrency to combine both RingCT, Bulletproofs, and Zerocoin protocol technology for anonymity.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 21, 2019, 11:36:44 AM
Hello peoples..
I am posting this thread to talk about privacy in general.
I just want the peoples to vote for their best coins
From this list, what's the projects that you are supporting?
-Deeponion
-Pivx
-Monero
-Veil
-beam
-Monero Classic
-ZCASH
-ZCoin
-ZenCash
-Particl
- GRIN
- ZCLASSIC
- Zero
- Quantis
- Elixxir

I didn't mention Privcy because they banned me, they are shady.. They are not honest.

I am personally supporting all of the coins listed above but I don't like neither Grin neither Monero Classic and my best pick is DO.
What about you folks?
Pages:
Jump to: