Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 37. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:08:35 AM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn
Its when I buy LTC for $300 then I sold it for $400 then I have realized that it now cost over double the price. Other mistake is hodl my tokens and sold it at a wrong time
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:03:49 AM
My main mistake I regret is that I learned about crypto very late . lost a lot of time
Activity: 95
July 30, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

My biggest mistake so far is selling all my XRB last year at 3,300 satoshi price. It mooned and reaches all time high up to 200,000 satoshi per XRB.
I am one of the millionaires now it I hold it for 2-4 months.

I learned already. Im holdinv some coins and not selling all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 01:47:59 AM
For me my biggest mistake her is i didn't post in last week and because of that the bounty manager is he don't give me a stakes because i didn't post last week and for me that is my lesson to my self.
Activity: 61
July 29, 2018, 02:56:27 AM
So far my biggest upset was when my ETH was hacked with almost 50$ on it. That was my first campaign and was hacked Sad so sad
Activity: 143
July 29, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
Share with you !!!
You are really unlucky!
And I think the news on the floor has been announced on all of their social networks.
I think you do not update the information so miss the opportunity.
You are like me so now I have overcome that already. hahaha
Good luck !!!
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
I didn't participate in bounties which are now very successful and I wasted a lot of time filling scam airdrops. I have lost a lot but now I am investing time, surely it worth it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 10:55:26 PM
The biggest mistake was to choose NPXS. When I looked carefully at the white paper and technical route of this project, I found it was a good project.
For now, however, the NPXS decline has shocked me. Angry
Activity: 158
July 27, 2018, 10:55:02 PM
My biggest mistake that i have done is that I'm too late or a little bit longer decided to join any bounties. If i join immediately, then i have my profit now.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 27, 2018, 10:39:54 PM
One of my biggest mistake is deciding not to sell my bunch of token from a bounty worth almost $15k at the time of distribution instead I hodl it until this year hoping to make it grow more but unfortunately up to now and the price went down to almost 70% of its value has lost, I cant really imagine how this money can help me bring more profits if only I sold it and add funds into my small offline business the only good thing is I learned from this experiences.   
Activity: 101
July 27, 2018, 10:20:43 PM
Errors were investing in Ico projects without any information about it, and so there were failures, then I began very sensibly to dispose of money and study projects in more detail before investing in them.
That is why trading with real money is better than trading with fake money because the mistakes learnt from real things is more emotional entwined.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 27, 2018, 09:54:47 PM
After participating in the ICO, I usually keep the received cryptocurrency for a long time and sell it when the rate rises. But now I realized that it should be sold immediately, because the rate after entering the exchange will fall and you can re-purchase cheaper. If I had done so before, I would have had a lot more money now than I have at this time.
Activity: 85
July 27, 2018, 09:25:32 PM
I regret not getting into the cryptocurrency business way earlier, I mean, I always read articles on the internet about them but i never to encouraged to invest in them, because I though they were some scam.
Activity: 40
July 27, 2018, 09:00:40 PM
my greatest mix-up isn't knowing bitcoin since 2009 in light of the fact that I never read the news on web and the second isn't joining the mark since I first here so it is exceptionally hard to rank up and third is too quick offer all ethereum I have in october on the grounds that in December 2017 the cost of ethereum pump
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 26, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
I think my biggest mistake is that I invested little in cryptocurrency a year ago and sold my ETH too early. All beginners make a similar mistake because they do not understand the huge potential of crypto. Now I intend to keep my coins until 2020, and I'm sure that by that time the price will be much higher than now.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 26, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
I think I'm just too late to know about bitcoin. should have known it 5 years ago when the price was still cheap, and now can be sold with multiplication of profit.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
Something like that for sure, maybe the airdrop tokens named rebel, i overhold the token opposite on what happened on you. I feel it will go up beyond the highest price unfortunately it goes down and until not the price were in stable at low. I miss the profit might i get back on that time
Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
The biggest mistake I made in the encryption market was that I didn't have much patience. I sold my cryptocurrency too early. And the price of the cryptocurrency I bought at the time fell a lot, and I still sold it. But then its price rose a lot. This makes me very sorry...
Activity: 21
July 26, 2018, 02:45:34 AM
I bought trx wrong time and price down. then hold my coin and sold my coin when I lost 50% my invest now I am recovering my money.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 26, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
My biggest mistake was like a early selling. It was so difficult for me to wait the next raising and I decided to sell almost everything. This choice has brought a lot of problems to me.
Pages:
Jump to: