Pages:
Author

Topic: What's Your Bounty Story? - page 8. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2019, 08:10:39 AM
   My bounty story is great. I enjoy working for some great project, be with them from the start! I didn`t sell any of tokens I earned
trough bounties. I keep them safe and I wait for those project becomes successful one day.
   I think they will need time to grow up. They are just start-ups now, but in some of them I believe a lot. Simple way to get to some
tokens with light work, without investing your own money. We should appreciate that opportunity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 08, 2019, 07:56:24 AM
I first heard about bitcoins when I tried investing in some hyip programs in 2016. I got fascinated by the price at that time (around $400) and started seeking ways to acquire it. I never knew the price has been on a steady rise since its creation. That was my first foray into crypto. But my bounty hustles came much later in 2018
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 08, 2019, 07:35:17 AM
This a nice experience, a lot of us got engaged in the crypto Eco-system as a result of one freebie or the other. My story well has more of regret especially at the onset but i have come to understand that opportunities will always come and the ability to adapt to what is trending in the crypto space is the best way to earn a fortune from it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 12:06:45 PM

I am a bounty hunter, i got to know about cryptocurrencies during the days of ponzi schemes, just like everybody who did ponzi, i wanted to earn more and my only option was to provide help in a cryptocurrency known as bitcoin. That was the first time i heard about bitcoin in my life.

I got fond of bitcoin and this was as a result of the rise on the dollar value i kept experiencing when ever i held a certain amount of btc. I became intrigue and went on research. In the course of my research discovered that there were a lot of other coins and with further research i found myself particpating in faucets and my first and second ever faucet love were; the bitcoin and litecoin faucets.

Through faucet i was introduced to cryptocurrency groups, where i learnt more about cryptocurrencies and i how to own other cryptocurrencies aside bitcoins and litecoins. I got to know that you can buy them in crypto exchanges and you can even buy them before they get to these exchanges which is a lot cheaper (ICOs) fortunately for me ICO was cool then and i was able to buy a few.

Through the group, i got to know about airdrops and bounties for those of us that did faucets, it was a sweet option so i jumped into it with so much energy and the rewards were great.

Not so long after earning some btc and ltc through faucets, doing airdrops, bounties and investing in ICOs the bull run sets in and i was shocked as to the rise in value of little my portfolio. I was joyful and kept adding more coins and then the dip sets in, i became frustrated and felt very bad emotionally. it was a trying period in my life but i was always determined not to let go, so i kept on with doing more bounties and now i am smiling again.
So tell me, whats your bounty story?
Pages:
Jump to: