Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your EOS price prediction? - page 3. (Read 301 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 12, 2019, 03:37:41 AM
According To WalletInvestor, Investing In EOS Will Turn Out To Be A Favorable Venture For The Investors, They Believe That In 2023, It Might Reach $911.

On the other hand, I have come across that eos price prediction that eos will rise high in the upcoming years.

What's your point of view on EOS?
Is this another joke?  Cheesy

I would like to ask someone if is it possible to get hundred times of increase in the next few years when the company still has a lot of home work with its governance? Im not seeing the utility usage too in this case.

that prediction must be supported with the fact. Why these days so many people are being crazy to create another non sense prediction? I remember someone has made a crazy prediction about ethereum will go more than 3k in 2019 and right now nothing happen.

This time the scalability of EOS itself is helping that platform to get the demand from the market to use it as a platform for gambling purpose. It's the only advantage of EOS and i never expect something that doesn't make sense like such prediction.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
November 12, 2019, 03:13:44 AM
I do think that EOS is undervalued currently, given its capacities.

I remember that it was extremely hyped up when the ICO first came out, but it suffered one of the worst crashes during the period of time from the year's start to right now. Even when BTC rallied, it wouldn't really move alongside it.

When the next wave of BTC and alt bull markets come, EOS will likely make up for previous losses and outperform many other big cap coins.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
November 12, 2019, 03:09:29 AM
According To WalletInvestor, Investing In EOS Will Turn Out To Be A Favorable Venture For The Investors, They Believe That In 2023, It Might Reach $911.

On the other hand, I have come across that eos price prediction that eos will rise high in the upcoming years.

What's your point of view on EOS?
Pages:
Jump to: