Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your expectation of the Litecoin price at the end of 2018? - page 2. (Read 215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Litecoin is an old and non tech coin. Its popularity is shrinking. Its price may not be more than 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
litecoin to the moon, 1150$ at the end of 2018
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
could be $250. I'm expecting steady grow of whole crypto in 2018 and ltc is one of those coins who tend to copy the development of btc as no other coin. If btc is going to grow, ltc will too. Now that Charlie lee is fully into ltc development, it can only get better Smiley
I think that in the year 2018 Litecoin can reach $ 1000 because the crypto market is receiving great attention from investors around the world so it is possible for Litecoin to achieve this goal. Litecoin in 2018 will have many projects to be implemented so I am confident in the strong development of LTC this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
$4  Cheesy if market goes bad, my prediction is that it can fall to $100, if it goes well, then everything is possible. But I think it will stay at these prices stable for the next months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What’s your expectation of the Litecoin price at the end of 2018?

Litecoin has slow price action and need extra time to take profit. End of 2018, LTC ( maybe ) $ 150 - 200 and we can say " nothing ". I say that because LTC has no significant price move and positive news speculation. We can see from the chart history and use MACD ( set ) monthly period, never see good action from LTC. I doubt LTC will reach higher than $ 200 at the end of 2018, but everything is possible. Just never lost faith with crypto and good luck to you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
could be $250. I'm expecting steady grow of whole crypto in 2018 and ltc is one of those coins who tend to copy the development of btc as no other coin. If btc is going to grow, ltc will too. Now that Charlie lee is fully into ltc development, it can only get better Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
I think this thread should be moved tho the altcoin speculation section because this section belongs to discuss about bitcoin.You can find the move thread option at the bottom left corner and the link to the altcoin speculation section is here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0

The current price of litecoins is $147 and the price of every crypto is falling down since January,litecoin also faced huge price drop it was around $500 on December 2017.But I hope the price of litecoin can get back to $500 at the end of 2018.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: