Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your favorite altcoin exchange website? - page 2. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Whats your favorite altcoin exchange website? I mostly use etherdelta and VIPbitcoin quite easily and smoothly though sometimes a bit heavy and expensive withdrawal fees and exchanges.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
Whats your favorite altcoin exchange website?

Bittrex and Poloniex for me is the best site for trading and it most trusted website for exchange now, also my friends recommend me with this website and i think why should i not trust peoples choice now. Both this site now i put fund for trading, so far i don't have any troubled with these site. And now i enjoy my self in trading with this website.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Bittrex, but now I choose hitbtc to support my crypto activity. I have problem with bittrex about my transactions and still delay, until finish I use hitbtc. For me, hitbtc have good services and always help about customers problem until finish. Maybe next trade I'll close my bittrex account and replace my fund, my trust, my transactions with hitbtc. Have a nice day.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
Etherdelta, as I primarily deal with Ethereum platform, have not tried much to check out other sites.

Binance and Kucoin have good interfaces though.

Etherdelta is not working properly. The site is not opening. Orders can not be entered even if it is opened.
Binance, Bittrex and KuCoin absolutely better exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Etherdelta, as I primarily deal with Ethereum platform, have not tried much to check out other sites.

Binance and Kucoin have good interfaces though.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

bittrex
binance
poloneix
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Mine is, etherdelta. Etherdelta is a kind website for exchange, buying or selling an altcoins. Then I go to coinexchange, it is being introduced to me of one of my friends. I did not look for the other altcoin exchanger. Thats why they are now my favorite exchanger, because I frequently using them a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I love bittrex but i always afraid of exchanges. For token trading i usually use etherdelta its safe but really slow.
Also i use some other dex but they have less liquidty.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
My all-time favourite cryptocurrency exchange is etherdelta. I have totally enjoy trading on decentralized exchange better than centralized exchange this year. I hope many other platform will be able to develop up to a point where dex could be running on there platform without any hitch!
Activity: 221
I like Bittrex the best, then probably Binance. Etherdelta takes awhile to get used to but also a good source for rare coins.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Bittrex and Poloniex seem to be some of the best ones. Also, I've heard that EXMO is known for its reliability
Activity: 92
I discovered binance a couple months back when I was looking to purchase some SNM and it's been the main exchange I use aside from a few exchanges on cryptopia for some Neblio.
Activity: 200
my exchange websites that i use the most are bittrex, poloniex and etherdelta, bitrrex and polo is very famous but the fee is high but surely the number of investors in them is very high, and etherdelta is famous due it accept new altcoins very much but the amount of them is too many.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I can say that my favorite exchange is Etherdelta and Cryptopia, those to me really easy to use and never face any problem while I'm using it. I would recommend it for everyone.
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
I ike poloniex it is better than bittrex's features and fees are also low compare to other exchanges.
i agreed with yoi i like poloniex too though it has some hack issues from the past it has better features than bittrex.
Activity: 140
Bittrex and etherdelta are one of the most reputable and trusted exchange sites existing today. They offer wide range and variety of tokens and are coping up to the newest tokens available.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Everyone here use multiple exchanges but my personal favorite is cryptopia, I can have all the old and ranked coins as well as new coins there whereas in Bittrex, only established coins will get listed. Novaexchange is ending and it was also one of the good exchanges.
As of now, i am using etherdelta for exchange because it has low fee and easily to understand the method to trade,
I ike poloniex it is better than bittrex's features and fees are also low compare to other exchanges.
Activity: 336
I use a lot of exchange sites for seeing which coins can be in what market and I am more selective to choose good coin prices among some markets like bittrex, hitbtc etherdelta, coinexchange, coss and others.
Pages:
Jump to: