Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favorite crypto loan platform? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
I haven't borrowed any crypto from any platform uptil now. I would know which platform is the best for borrowing. I did get a few offers from Binance in the past which I ignored as who will be interested to pay interest and keep collateral. Those who are into trading they generally use the lending services. I am not a full time trader and that is why I have no wish to use any lending platform.

Exactly, Crypto loans is intended for those active traders that wants to hold their crypto assets and use stablecoins for trading purposes so that can earn on trading while still holding their original assets gy paying the interest fee. Also they have an option to completely defaulted their collateral once their coin value is below on the liquidation amount while they have the USDT that is equivalent to the original value of his holdings when he borrow the stablecoins.

Lending is useless for those who will use it on different purposes since the crypto loans is has a higher interest and has a liquidation for your collateral depending on your asset value,
Activity: 1034
Merit: 103
I haven't taken a loan from freezing any coins from any defi and I don't know how exactly would it be beneficial to me. There are some platforms that provide good interest on USDT but not as much on popular coins, so people might be freezing them to take USDT which on turn earns more interest than the frozen coin itself.
I do have taken Leverage while trading coins on centralized exchange. Leverage could be a big boon while you are riding on a bull but also is risky as one large spike down can cause liquidation. So, while borrowing, we should have a plan how to move forward and how we are going to get more profit than the interest we are paying.
Activity: 406
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I haven't borrowed any crypto from any platform uptil now. I would know which platform is the best for borrowing. I did get a few offers from Binance in the past which I ignored as who will be interested to pay interest and keep collateral. Those who are into trading they generally use the lending services. I am not a full time trader and that is why I have no wish to use any lending platform.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Personally am not the biggest fan of loans
but maybe it is rooted from the very ruined
system of banks and their loans. I am hoping
that new loaning projects from crypto will change
my mind and a lot of people’s lives for the better.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Lending and borrowing of crypto assets has become an integral part of Defi over the last few years however, most of the platforms are faced with one issue or the other.

One of the major concerns especially from the borrowers has been the issue of over- collateralized loans with on-chain asset but am excited to announce to you all that this challenges has been taken care of by Goldfinch.

One of the unique standing point of Goldfinch is its unique credit model "trust through consensus" that evaluates borrowers creditworthiness based on their past behavior. In addition to this unprecedented approach, Goldfinch also accept off-chain assets and income as collateral marking a departure from the crypto lending norm.

With over $100M loans facilitated as far back as April 2023, Goldfinch has gained the heart of many crypto lovers and the company currently operates in over 28 countries including the U.S. A, Brazil, Mexico Asia, Nigeria and several others with goal of expanding to over 100 countries.

With Goldfinch, the issue of funding delays, Gatekeepers as evident in the traditional banks is eliminated giving users assess to the needed resources when it matters most. Similarly, LP enjoy an amazing passive income while borrowers enjoy incredible flexibility on their borrowed assets.

The native token of the Goldfinch GFI has witnessed incredible growth with potential to reach an unprecedented height as adoption continues to be on the rise. GFI has seen over 226% surge in the last 30 days with TVL exceeding $500M. The recent listing on other top CEX like Bitget indicates the demand and interest in the token which could further propel it to a new height.

With GFI use cases, I think it's a matter of time before the traditional bank losses its value especially with bogus interest rates charged for borrowing. Am super excited about Goldfinch growth and hope they keep the momentum going. What are your thoughts? Let's have your take.
Pages:
Jump to: