Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats Your Favorite Privacy Coin - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
December 29, 2017, 08:34:13 AM
Isn’t it the case with DeepOnion that users have to hold something like 80% of their coins for a certain period of time? That makes me a bit wary - it feels as if the market is being kept artificially high.

My money is with XSPEC for now.

I'm not sure if its 80%, but yes, they can't withdraw all their coins when they receive they weekly coins. I think it's their technique to keep their users from dumping the coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 29, 2017, 08:29:55 AM
It seems to me that a big future for Cappasity (CAPP) I think by the end of next year we will see a new "Apple" !)
Still sure that a good result in 2018  will show EVX (etherscan) and KICK (kickstarter) .
Regards Denis
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:18:00 AM
Isn’t it the case with DeepOnion that users have to hold something like 80% of their coins for a certain period of time? That makes me a bit wary - it feels as if the market is being kept artificially high.

My money is with XSPEC for now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2017, 08:17:03 AM
There is no real privacy coins except Monero for me. Of course there are a lot of projects which claim that they are the best in privacy... Recently I knew about sumocoin. It's a Monero fork. I didn't make any research about it yet, so you can check it out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 08:09:30 AM
Bitcoin as it is has some wonderful privacy feature that we make you wonder if there is any need for any privacy coin! However, monero is using totally different algo to secure transaction and it has been doing this for many years with large! base of user! Monero alone is the best privacy coin so far
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 29, 2017, 08:08:35 AM
It seems to me that a big future for Cappasity (CAPP) I think by the end of next year we will see a new "Apple" !)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:04:37 AM
My personal favorite privacy coin is deeponion. I really like it and it have a great future ahead.
Deeponion has a great potential to surpass monero and i think there will a competition between monero and deeponion in future.Deeponion is just 6 months old and its 7$ right now and still going up.
Pages:
Jump to: