Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favorite subject in school? - page 2. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 3
Success depends on hard work 🫶
September 14, 2023, 11:28:52 AM
My favourite subject always math. I love maths since childhood and I am good at maths.Out of all the exams in my life I used to do well in maths because I found maths very easy.I want to be a good math teacher.Being a good teacher, I will teach everyone to understand mathematics well.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 14, 2023, 10:49:35 AM
Only geography
Activity: 271
Merit: 4
September 11, 2023, 11:52:37 PM
My favorite subject in school is English.  Discussions and debates in English class are always engaging, making it something I look forward to every day.  Studying English enriches both my communication skills and the written word.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
its me
September 01, 2023, 03:34:40 PM
My favorite subject in school is math because it's like solving puzzles every day. I love the feeling of cracking a complex problem and seeing how everything fits together logically. I guess thats why bitcoin seems appealing to me aswell.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
September 01, 2023, 08:08:22 AM
My favorite subject used to be economics but overall currently I prefer history geography and autobiographical books.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
August 29, 2023, 07:20:30 AM
Lunch was hands down my favorite subject in school. On the flip side, math was the subject I liked the least, but surprisingly, I actually ended up learning quite a bit from it. Take this for instance: adding two negatives gives you a positive outcome. It's kind of funny how that mirrors my own situation of dealing with my bank account balance and credit card debt – both negatives piling up.

But jokes aside, school did teach me some pretty cool stuff. I got the lowdown on the solar system and how our world's history unfolded. Different cultures and languages also made their way into my brain. And you know what? I got a knack for critical thinking and problem-solving too.

The biggest lesson I took away from school? Embracing your uniqueness is a game-changer. I was always that quirky kid, the one tossing out questions and shaking up the norm. Yet, I realized that being different rocks. It's all about thinking on your terms, not just toeing the line.

So, if you're the odd one out at school, don't sweat it. You're in good company. And trust me, you're not messing up. In fact, you're hitting the mark. So, keep embracing your oddness and keep those questions coming. The world could use a lot more folks like you.
Activity: 266
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
August 29, 2023, 07:07:33 AM
Tell us about your favorite subjects and least favorite subjects.

Anything interesting you learned in school you want to share?

I loved government but dislike economics. Maybe that's why I'm bad with money ahah
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 28, 2023, 04:24:40 PM
What's your favorite subject in school?

The door out.

Cool
Activity: 36
August 27, 2023, 02:02:01 AM
I have a deep passion for technology and engineering, which is why my favorite subject in school is technological studies.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
August 24, 2023, 09:32:50 AM
History! I also love geography. I wonder if there are people that loves history yet poor in geography?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
August 24, 2023, 07:23:08 AM

My favorite subject in school is nothing. but I like a period and the period name is free period and game period.
Activity: 94
August 21, 2023, 04:02:00 AM
I'm mostly good with english.
Activity: 1
August 20, 2023, 12:16:39 PM
My favourite subject math
Activity: 202
Success depends on hard work 🫶
August 01, 2023, 10:04:21 AM
Biology
Activity: 308
Merit: 26
August 01, 2023, 05:37:52 AM
I didn't have a favourite subject back then in school but I had subjects I did really well because the way the teacher taught the subject. But I enjoyed mathematics because it didn't really need too much reading, it needed just knowing the formula and then applying it to the question , so it required less reading
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

Looks like many of us loves History here?

but I also love Science but since there is only one choice then maybe History is what i choose.
MR~
Activity: 103
Always my favorite subject math and science.
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
My favorite subject is mathematics.
Loved the logical structure in there.
Activity: 14

Loved Mathematics
In those days, I had a deep passion for mathematics and found great joy in exploring its intricate concepts and solving complex problems.
Activity: 1652
My Favorite subject in school is Geography, Loved the subject a lot it was really fun studying it in school.
Pages:
Jump to: